Variations are imported all with the same price as the cheapest (problem started yesterday)

chachu44

From yestarday when i import a product that has variations (with different prices), the product is imported with the same price for all variations (the cheapest price is replicated to all). It dosent matter if i have or not checked "apply to all variations" in the pricing section of the windows when importing a product.

This problem appear yesterday (before was working perfectly) after i update Alidropship plugin to version 1.3.6 (i was on 1.3.4.1) but i dont know if it is related becouse i i now go back to previous version the problem persist.

Of course i have now to change manually the variations of the new products that i import, this works but is a slow process.

Thanks

chachu44

Update:

I have found that if i import the product from the button shortcut in the products list, the product is imported with the correct variations prices.
I attach a screen capture of that button

Attachments

• captura.png
    captura.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 19

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
From yestarday when i import a product that has variations (with different prices), the product is imported with the same price for all variations (the cheapest price is replicated to all). It dosent matter if i have or not checked "apply to all variations" in the pricing section of the windows when importing a product.

This problem appear yesterday (before was working perfectly) after i update Alidropship plugin to version 1.3.6 (i was on 1.3.4.1) but i dont know if it is related becouse i i now go back to previous version the problem persist.

Of course i have now to change manually the variations of the new products that i import, this works but is a slow process.

Thanks
Hello, to make it clear: what pricing formula do you have? check if different price variations have different pricing markup formula.
I mean if you have pricing formula $2.00 - $5.00 = $9.95 and your price products variations will be: 2.35 and 4.50 - once pricing formula is applied - all products variations will have price of $9.95

eksit

I'm also having this problem as well, but it's for the Woo version.

For example:

On AliExpress, variation A is $3 and variation B is $8.

On my store, it ends up being $9.95 for both variation A and B.

It fixes itself if I click "update product" in the edit product page. Variation A will be $9.95, while variation B will be $16.

This just happened out of nowhere. I've been adding products 1 at a time for a couple weeks now and everything worked perfectly before (I already added 100+ items). The problem started around Oct 10 or so. I thought it was just me since no one mentioned it in the Woo section, so I didn't post earlier.

shubietah

I have the same problem after last update & it can be solved by editing each product manually & update prices, but not practical

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm also having this problem as well, but it's for the Woo version.

For example:

On AliExpress, variation A is $3 and variation B is $8.

On my store, it ends up being $9.95 for both variation A and B.

It fixes itself if I click "update product" in the edit product page. Variation A will be $9.95, while variation B will be $16.

This just happened out of nowhere. I've been adding products 1 at a time for a couple weeks now and everything worked perfectly before (I already added 100+ items). The problem started around Oct 10 or so. I thought it was just me since no one mentioned it in the Woo section, so I didn't post earlier.
can you say what pricing formula do you have? between 3 and $8?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I use the recommended pricing markup formula:

$2 < cost < $5 = $9.95

$5 < cost < $30 = cost x 2
Yes, I can confirm a bug now. Thank you for letting us know, we will fix it. Now you can import product without editing - pricing formula works properly or import from a category page.