AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.5 RC2.1 Beta - Big Update

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Great checkout page is crucial to e-commerce business, so we’ve done our best to optimize checkout design and functionality. For the last three months our team has been running A/B tests on our live websites which showed great results: conversion rate nearly doubled and shopping cart abandonment rates dropped significantly.
We’ve adopted multi-step checkout concept because of these advantages:

• Purchase flow is split into four simple stages (Cart > Customer information > Shipping method > Payment method) and gives users a clear understanding of where they are in the process and how many steps are left to go.
  • Each stage looks simple to fill out as it contains only a few relevant fields.
  • It is much easier to capture customers’ emails and track funnel data to identify the point at which a customer dropped out.
  • Design looks cleaner.

Multi-step checkout has proven highly efficient for such platforms as Shopify and WooCommerce and it is widely used among online giants - Walmart, Apple Inc., Target, Macy's, etc.

You are very welcome to take part in multi-step checkout beta testing.

Main Features:

• Shopping cart. The Add to cart modal window has been replaced with sidebar cart created in compliance with UX requirements.
Free Shipping_Large 200_250Cm_79_99in Black 3D DIY Photo Tree PVC Wall Decals_Adhesive Family ...png
  • Progress indicator. Let your customer know how many steps are left to complete their purchase.
https___demo.winterclothingonline.com_cart_login=empty&password=empty - Google Chrome 2018-06-...png
  • Shipping costs. Shipping costs can be applied not only to each product, but also to the entire cart so that your clients don’t get confused by varying shipping methods if they add more than one item. Shipping costs aren’t displayed on Single product page any more for the above mentioned reason.
    HOW IT WORKS

• Minimum order price. Minimum price feature added for orders to qualify for free shipping.

Enable this option and set a minimum order amount required to get a free shipping, so once this amount is achieved shipping will be free for all products in the cart.
  • External and internal links removed. Keep your customer concentrated on the purchase process itself.
  • Security seals. We’ve added security seals at the top of the page and to the credit card payment form for higher visibility.
https___demo.winterclothingonline.com_cart - Google Chrome 2018-06-13 17.27.13.png
  • New Thank you page. Your customers can check their order details right on the Thank you page - this is a sure shot way to increase your website credibility.
Thank you page - Demo - Google Chrome 2018-06-13 17.25.10.png
  • New Login page. Give your clients freedom of choice: they can log in to their account, create a new one or check out as a guest.
Userlogin - Demo - Google Chrome 2018-06-13 17.29.17.png

• Besides new checkout, we are glad to announce that we added Tax settings:

To access the tax settings, go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Taxes and enable taxes.

Activate ‘Apply to shipping costs’ option if you want to charge sales tax both on products and shipping.

There are two ways to calculate your taxes:

1. Based on your store address: set up your tax name and tax rate in % according to the tax regulations of you country.

2. Based on customers shipping address: set up tax rules for targeted countries/regions/cities. Leave fields ‘State’ and ‘City’ empty if you want a particular tax to be applied to the whole country. Once a customer reaches your checkout page and fills shipping details, the system applies taxes you have set for a particular location automatically.

There are also two ways to display prices:

1. Excluding taxes: in this case you will see a separate line on checkout page with the name of the tax rate. All prices in your store are shown excluding taxes.

2. Including taxes: in this case all prices in your store are shown including taxes. Information about tax rate will be shown on checkout page after the total amount (in brackets).

• 2Checkout inline integration (customers pay without leaving your store) - PLEASE read this GUIDE - there are changes that you need to do , otherwise this payment gateway will not work after this update. (you need to copy-paste Publishable key and Private key from your 2Checkout API section in your WordPress admin area (instead of Secret word that was used before).
  • Rave payment gateway integration
  • Crop option in Image Editor.
We hope this update makes your store generate more conversions and creates a positive purchase experience.

Please make sure you updated your theme also before beta testing!

We are waiting for your feedback!

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.2.5 RC2.1.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 41
  • alids_first_ion PHP 5.6+ v1.2.5 RC2.1.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Ryan

Looking great! Massive job is done here. I will download and test with one of my stores. :)

Raff

Great checkout page is crucial to e-commerce business, so we’ve done our best to optimize checkout design and functionality. For the last three months our team has been running A/B tests on our live websites which showed great results: conversion rate nearly doubled and shopping cart abandonment rates dropped significantly.

• Purchase flow is split into four simple stages (Cart > Customer information > Shipping method > Payment method) and gives users a clear understanding of where they are in the process and how many steps are left to go.
  • Each stage looks simple to fill out as it contains only a few relevant fields.
  • It is much easier to capture customers’ emails and track funnel data to identify the point at which a customer dropped out.
  • Design looks cleaner.

Multi-step checkout has proven highly efficient for such platforms as Shopify and WooCommerce and it is widely used among online giants - Walmart, Apple Inc., Target, Macy's, etc.

Main Features:

• Shopping cart. The Add to cart modal window has been replaced with sidebar cart created in compliance with UX requirements.
View attachment 4470
  • Progress indicator. Let your customer know how many steps are left to complete their purchase.
View attachment 4471
  • Shipping costs. Shipping costs can be applied not only to each product, but also to the entire cart so that your clients don’t get confused by varying shipping methods if they add more than one item. Shipping costs aren’t displayed on Single product page any more for the above mentioned reason.
    HOW IT WORKS

• Minimum order price. Minimum price feature added for orders to qualify for free shipping.

Enable this option and set a minimum order amount required to get a free shipping, so once this amount is achieved shipping will be free for all products in the cart.
  • External and internal links removed. Keep your customer concentrated on the purchase process itself.
  • Security seals. We’ve added security seals at the top of the page and to the credit card payment form for higher visibility.
View attachment 4476
  • New Thank you page. Your customers can check their order details right on the Thank you page - this is a sure shot way to increase your website credibility.
View attachment 4475
  • New Login page. Give your clients freedom of choice: they can log in to their account, create a new one or check out as a guest.
View attachment 4477

To access the tax settings, go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Taxes and enable taxes.

Activate ‘Apply to shipping costs’ option if you want to charge sales tax both on products and shipping.

1. Based on your store address: set up your tax name and tax rate in % according to the tax regulations of you country.

2. Based on customers shipping address: set up tax rules for targeted countries/regions/cities. Leave fields ‘State’ and ‘City’ empty if you want a particular tax to be applied to the whole country. Once a customer reaches your checkout page and fills shipping details, the system applies taxes you have set for a particular location automatically.

1. Excluding taxes: in this case you will see a separate line on checkout page with the name of the tax rate. All prices in your store are shown excluding taxes.

2. Including taxes: in this case all prices in your store are shown including taxes. Information about tax rate will be shown on checkout page after the total amount (in brackets).

• 2Checkout inline integration (customers pay without leaving your store) - PLEASE read this GUIDE - there are changes that you need to do , otherwise this payment gateway will not work after this update. (you need to copy-paste Publishable key and Private key from your 2Checkout API section in your WordPress admin area (instead of Secret word that was used before).
We hope this update makes your store generate more conversions and creates a positive purchase experience.

Hi! Is there a temporary license so we can test it? Im planning to develop another dropship store, but this time im thinking using aliwoo. But i want to try this first without testing it on my current dropship store before deciding if i will go to aliwoo or to this new version of alidropship

Yaros

Staff member
Hi! Is there a temporary license so we can test it? Im planning to develop another dropship store, but this time im thinking using aliwoo. But i want to try this first without testing it on my current dropship store before deciding if i will go to aliwoo or to this new version of alidropship
Please send me your test sub-domain.

axiom786

• Design looks cleaner.

Main Features:

View attachment 4470
View attachment 4471
    HOW IT WORKS

View attachment 4476
View attachment 4475
View attachment 4477

It Looks GREAT and AWESOME..Congratulations... but as i am concerned, personally i am not a Computer savvy and i am afraid of any sort of Beta Testing... will this New Check Out introduction will be Updated to my/ours Alidropship Plugin later on when the Beta Test is greatly and widely successessful???? My other question is that so far the RESENT Envelope which you introduced recently, is Not Appearing on my Order Page???? thanking you while waiting for your reply at your convenience...Regards..Ibrahim #Mauritius

Ryan

There is an issue with Michelangelo theme. When I click add to cart, the sidebar doesn't show up. Only notification about products in cart shows on the top of the page next to the cart symbol. And when I click on that cart icon, opens checkout page.

no sidebar.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
There is an issue with Michelangelo theme. When I click add to cart, the sidebar doesn't show up. Only notification about products in cart shows on the top of the page next to the cart symbol. And when I click on that cart icon, opens checkout page.

View attachment 4486
Hello, have you updated theme to the latest version? 0.12.0? also please purge your cache (CTRL + F5)
It works fine on my end:

Art Wall Art Pictures For Living Room Home - Google Chrome 2018-06-14 13.32.13.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It Looks GREAT and AWESOME..Congratulations... but as i am concerned, personally i am not a Computer savvy and i am afraid of any sort of Beta Testing... will this New Check Out introduction will be Updated to my/ours Alidropship Plugin later on when the Beta Test is greatly and widely successessful???? My other question is that so far the RESENT Envelope which you introduced recently, is Not Appearing on my Order Page???? thanking you while waiting for your reply at your convenience...Regards..Ibrahim #Mauritius
Thank you, Ibrahim, this plugin has not been officially released yet, once Beta-testing will be finished, we will release all these options for everybody.
RESEND option appears only for new orders , near email activities notifications.