AliDropship Plugin ver. 0.8.2.1

Yaros

Staff member
Main changes and improvements:
  • New updating system for product variations
  • Built-in SEO tools integrated
  • Sitemap.xml/robots.txt auto generator integrated
  • Shipping method/shipping country/currency filters added to the Chrome extension
Some more details:

- New updating system for product variations.

Before:

For example, you imported a product with 5 variations. Removed 2 of them and added your own one. When you update the product, the system will delete your own variation and restore all 5 variations presented on AliExpress.

Now:

For example, you imported a product with 5 variations. Removed 2 of them and added your own one. When you update the product, the system will NOT delete your own variation and will NOT restore all 5 variations presented on AliExpress. All existent variations on your site will not be touched and no new variations will be added, but the plugin will update stock and prices for each product variant.

- Built-in SEO tools integrated.
- Sitemap.xml/robots.txt auto generator integrated.

Learn more here: https://alidropship.com/codex/10-built-seo-setup/

- Shipping method/shipping country/currency filters added to the Chrome extension.

q5csQ4a.png

hans23

Hi yaros,
After I enabled SEO tools, and enable all of the 3 features, I can't accessed my site and got HTTP ERROR 500
Do you have any idea why?

dezigna

Bro when can we expect more usable updates from the suggestions forum that can help people who want to run FB ads? SEO is the last thing on my mind actually. If you take your business seriously you will have proper descriptions for your products and high-res images that actually help conversions.

Yaros

Staff member
Bro when can we expect more usable updates from the suggestions forum that can help people who want to run FB ads? SEO is the last thing on my mind actually. If you take your business seriously you will have proper descriptions for your products and high-res images that actually help conversions.
How proper descriptions and high-res images are related to plugin updates!? And how can plugin updates help you with FB ads campaigns, bro?

dezigna

The point I was making is that I was looking for other updates on the marketing side instead of seo stuff. Yes, if you do seo or run ads - proper description of the products along with high-res images help convert the user into a sale. You want to tell the visitor how they benefit from purchasing the item and how it resolves one pain they may have etc. For people who run paid ads bro we need stuff like upsells, countdown timers, live search and so on. Those work great in converting visitors for higher costing products with high perceived value, which are the ones you want to run to a passionate niche if you want to do 5 figures profit daily from paid advertising.

Example: If I wanted to sell a hand-crafted Harry potter item, I'd want to upsell them something cheaper that is related to the item.

Yaros

Staff member
The point I was making is that I was looking for other updates on the marketing side instead of seo stuff. Yes, if you do seo or run ads - proper description of the products along with high-res images help convert the user into a sale. For people who run paid ads bro we need stuff like upsells, countdown timers, live search and so on. Those work great in converting visitors for higher costing products with high perceived value, which are the ones you want to run to a passionate niche if you want to do 5 figures profit daily from paid advertising.
That's the reason why we are working on Woo commerce plugin version, that users can use whatever tools they like. Many new features will be integrated of course, but I am not going to build a combine from my plugin.

Volodya

Hello,

I was using the ionCube version of the plugin and when I have updated I got the error where it needs Zend Guard Loader activated again.

Will I lose all my settings /categories if I reinstall the plugin now?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

I was using the ionCube version of the plugin and when I have updated I got the error where it needs Zend Guard Loader activated again.

Will I lose all my settings /categories if I reinstall the plugin now?
Just update the plugin from your WP dashboard, you will get an update version of the plugin for ionCube.

Yaros

Staff member
pm me your wp-admin access. You will not lose any data if you re-install the plugin.

kevgl

Great updates. I love the SEO update the most. I have uninstalled my SEO plugin and got everything in order now by your newly added feature. Thanks.

kevgl

Always make a backup before you update or do anything of these kind of changes. If something happens you can just put the backup back and go from there. An hour ago i updated and nothing was lost. I have all my images, text, products and everything showing up like normal, no problems here.

Nimeskern

Thanks Kevgl, I'll do just that before I hit that update button - Would I make a backup on GoDaddy or Wordpress - or both?

Nimeskern

Alright, I've updated successfully. No known issues.

Question for the SEO, does anything need to go here since these fields are filled in automatically for each product? What would go here?

upload_2016-11-18_8-45-28.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-18_8-44-59.png
    upload_2016-11-18_8-44-59.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 6

Eric S.

I also have updated successfully with the exception of one issue. Previously I was able to use Yoast SEO to set my meta titles and descriptions nd everything worked fine. Now it seems those are getting overwritten by the plugin defaults, even if the settings are all set to off for the SEO feature. I have entered descriptions for all my products in Yoast and would rather not have to move them all to the now working AliDropShip SEO descriptions.

kevgl

Alright, I've updated successfully. No known issues.

Question for the SEO, does anything need to go here since these fields are filled in automatically for each product? What would go here?

It has nothing to do with products. This is only for the homepage SEO meta data.
You can place your frontpage title here along with the description and keywords that you want to be found on.