AliDropship Plugin seems to be messing up the Color and Size Swatches of the theme

MSdev

Hi there everyone,

This query & issue is directed at the Technical Support Team of Alidropship and the precious members of AliDropship Support Forums.

I have recently purchased AliDropship plugin and installed it. However, AliDropship Plugin seems to be overriding the CSS of the WordPress theme that I’m using and messing up the Color and Size Swatches option provided in the theme. I am using “Claue WooCommerce” theme by Jan Studio.

The issue caused by the AliDropship plugin is as follows:

The Claue WooCommerce theme comes with Color and Size Swatches, as soon as AliDropship Plugin becomes activated the Color and Size Swatches get messed up and start showing square images instead of round Color Swatches and round Size Swatches, see the attached image.

Ali_2.png

But if the AliDropship plugin is deactivated, the swatches provided in the theme become functional again, see the attached image. This is the way the theme is supposed to look, but AliDropship plugin is changing the entire look of the theme.

Ali_1.png

Both the Claue theme developer and AliDropship are blaming each other for causing this issue. Whereas I’m swinging between them like a ping-pong without any solution to the problem! After going through some of these support forums, I can say that this problem might be caused by AliDropship plugin. It could overriding and taking over the CSS related to the color and size swatches of the theme.

I will greatly appreciate if the Technical Support Team or any member of these support forums can assist me in this regard. In case you guys have faced and resolved any such problem, can you please offer an immediate solution as the project I’m working on is getting unduly delayed?

My best regards to all of you

ku4mcitp

Yes, but it's more serious.
When i active Alidropship Woo plugin, i can't choose variations, then cannot hit Add To Cart
Deactive and everything's ok
I deactive this plugin currently

MSdev

So, how are you operating your site? Do you keep AliDropship Woo Plugin deactivated all the time or after importing products?

ku4mcitp

i just found this problem recent and i'm testing on localhost
activate when import and deactivate after then is a good idea

MSdev

I thought of the same thing. But we cannot run a store like that! What if the inventory and price changes in between? It will mess everything up. What will be the use of having this plugin then!

Mazhar Kazi

Yes, but it's more serious.
When i active Alidropship Woo plugin, i can't choose variations, then cannot hit Add To Cart
Deactive and everything's ok
I deactive this plugin currently
Mate, were you able to solve this problem? I am experiencing the same thing. Try to import product with less variation (less than 23) and see if it works :)

Davide Pirovano

Not always. We will implement color swatches in future. So, it will be possible to use them.

Hello Victoria
Do you know a date when the possibility of creating new filters and attributes is implemented? and their management? if it is not yet implemented (and I do not seem to see it), tell me a premium plugin that is perfectly compatible and very good, there are so many that, I do not know which to choose, and if possible also tell me a date of qundo I can change the photos and above all remove the watermark, directly online, thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria
Do you know a date when the possibility of creating new filters and attributes is implemented? and their management? if it is not yet implemented (and I do not seem to see it), tell me a premium plugin that is perfectly compatible and very good, there are so many that, I do not know which to choose, and if possible also tell me a date of qundo I can change the photos and above all remove the watermark, directly online, thanks
Hello, you can remove watermark with Image Editor which is available now in Extension - > Edit mode and in WP back end.

https://alidropship.com/codex/image-editor/

Read more about Nice attributes part: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-ver-0-7-2-update.4310/

Davide Pirovano

perfect! Thank! youbut for the watermark I mean when, above the photo, not the watermark so, easy to removeI mean just when it's on top of the photo.and for now you have to use photoshop or similar