AliDropship Plugin Available to purchase?

Jeff Rose

I've been reading the forum and I'm excited for this plugin.

Is it available to purchase today? And for those beta testing, do you think it's market ready?

Yaros

Staff member
I've been reading the forum and I'm excited for this plugin.

Is it available to purchase today? And for those beta testing, do you think it's market ready?
Yes, it is available for purchase. Why not to try? 30 days money back guarantee.

cristiane

If I understand correctly ... I have to buy the plugin wooalidropship ??? As I buy the plugin alidropship and never used! How to do? Explain me please

cristiane

You had sent me the plugin wooalidropship to test it the last week, so I can install permanently on my site with my current license?

Yaros

Staff member
You had sent me the plugin wooalidropship to test it the last week, so I can install permanently on my site with my current license?
Yes, you can install it on your domain, but it should have Woo theme and fresh WP installation without any products imported before.

Jeff Rose

Hi Yaros, I did go ahead and buy the plugin, but it seems to not be returning many of the products I'm looking for.

When I visit AliExpress.com directly, the products come up, but not when I search through the plugin. Is there a limitation on this?

As an example, this product.

The Dropper

Hi Yaros, I did go ahead and buy the plugin, but it seems to not be returning many of the products I'm looking for.

When I visit AliExpress.com directly, the products come up, but not when I search through the plugin. Is there a limitation on this?

As an example, this product.

The plugin is built in AliExpress API , so when you search through the plugin , it display only products under the affiliate program , you need to use Alidropship extension to import products directly from AliExpress .

Jeff Rose

Thanks. It's rather confusing and it took 20 minutes to get it working even though I had it installed already.

Even then the import seems to fail sometimes for no reason.

The Dropper

Thanks. It's rather confusing and it took 20 minutes to get it working even though I had it installed already.

Even then the import seems to fail sometimes for no reason.

Sometimes you need to refresh the tab where you opened the plugin import section , it works !

Jeff Rose

I reloaded several time, disabled the plugin and re-enabled it, even restarted the browser. In general it doesn't seem to work reliably and is hit or miss. Whether it's by product or timing (ie: site issue?) I can't say.

Any other tips would be great.