Alidropship not grabing Order ID

aminech

Hello,

Looks like there is another update with aliexpress checkout page, even the orders numbers look different from the older ones.

Capture.JPG

the plugin is not grabing the order id, im currently copying it manually

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yeah, I just made a test purchase with a stripe, and I couldn't see an alliwo order.
I am experiencing this same issue on all my AliWoo stores, support can you help please
it's happening to me too. i have copy order ID manually
Same here. Have to copy id manually from aliexpress.
Hello, I've just tested auto-filling on my test site and AliExpress Order ID was added automatically to the order.
I have several questions for you:
1. What payment method you used?
2. How many stores were opened simultaneously while you were going through auto-complete?
3. PM me your WP login credentials , with the screenshot of your AliExpress checkout and link to the order where AE order ID was not attached.

kukiman

Same issue, aliexpress changed the checkout once again, everything is messed up right now...

1. What payment method you used?
2. How many stores were opened simultaneously while you were going through auto-complete?
3. PM me your WP login credentials , with the screenshot of your AliExpress checkout and link to the order where AE order ID was not attached.

1. PayU,
2. only 1 store,
3. Can't do it right now

Tomz

Im very concerned about this plugin.
Its been very long time but still I have to make manual order fulfillment. When fix version will come devs???

ThBrd

Im very concerned about this plugin.
Its been very long time but still I have to make manual order fulfillment. When fix version will come devs???

You don’t have to do it manuel, just copy and paste the order id from the “my orders page” after payment to the new order on your site. Takes only 2 seconds. Just wait patiently for the update.

kukiman

You don’t have to do it manuel, just copy and paste the order id from the “my orders page” after payment to the new order on your site. Takes only 2 seconds. Just wait patiently for the update.

It's not 2 seconds...
If you combine it with the fact that every tenth order fails to put in address correctly - and it says that you can't ship orders to that region, combine it with the plugin picking incorrect shipping issue, it all scales up. Our employee could proceed easily ~250 orders on daily basis, now its about 150 a day, it's a large drop down.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
While we are fixing the issue with grabbing AliExpress order ID during auto-complete - there is a useful hint:
- You can add order ID manually: just click Edit order and Tracking ID and paste the AliExpress order number in the 'Order Number' field:

Orders ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-08-27 15.16.13.png

We know it's inconvenient and we are doing our best to fix it ASAP.

kukiman

We know it's inconvenient and we are doing our best to fix it ASAP.

Is there any estimated time of the fix? 3 days? another week? Is there any date that you can give?

It is important as it creates a large delay in order proceeding and we had to slow down with advertisement.

Greetings,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Is there any estimated time of the fix? 3 days? another week? Is there any date that you can give?

It is important as it creates a large delay in order proceeding and we had to slow down with advertisement.

Greetings,
When it is fixed, I'll let you know, AliExpress is still changing their code, so it's not only up to us. I hope it will be fixed at the beginning of the next week.

Mar

Greetings,
I have been adding Order number and Tracking ID every now and then manually. for a long time. It is no big deal, never said a word about it and don't react as if it is the end of the world. Give the support team the time to fix issues, especially when they don't have the full control.