Alidropship multisite

chris37

But its not -and I am told that I have to disable multisite :( Can you please help?
You don't have multisite...I have many subdomain clone of my main domain , alidropship plugin enable is only on my main domain ...the subdomain they just have the fuction but I am not able to change the setting because is not have separate licence for the subdomain.
They only I can thing because your main domain is not working ok is because you dont have unlimited ram /space.

Direct Webstore

You don't have multisite
I think he's talking about "WordPress Multisite" a special WP installation where one WP installation manages multiple sites ... and has always had issues when used on the same domain as ALDS for obvious reasons which I won't waste time on again in this thread. If he bothered to use the search function above he will discover all the horror stories.

https://progressus.io/wordpress-multisite-woocommerce-multisite-overview/

BUT ... DISREGARD ALL THAT ABOVE as he is also not trying to install ALDS on any of the subdomains. He says he is not using them as drop shipping sites. And he says the main domain does not work. But it should in this scenario but he offers no other info on what he has done or more info on his setup. Also, why would he need multisite in this situation anyway? Some people really need to Google "The KISS Principle".

Just forget it. He has not made it very clear on exactly what he is trying to achieve anyway. If he can't provide enough information, don't waste any more time on him.

The possible solution has already been presented to him anyway ...
I am told that I have to disable multisite :( Can you please help?
YES! I CAN HELP! Disable multisite and run the main ALDS site and other non-dropshiping subdomains as normal stand-alone sites.

Simple.

This guy's main problem is refusing to do what he's been told to do.

They only I can thing because your main domain is not working ok is because you dont have unlimited ram /space.
I guess simply writing to his Host's Support is too hard. He decided to try his luck with limited information and mind readers here in this forum instead. ;)

Last edited:

chris37

I think he's talking about "WordPress Multisite" a special WP installation where one WP installation manages multiple sites
You are he didn't provide enough information.:)
I thought he think when he use subdomain he have archive wordpress multisite .He did understand the subdomain is completely different site. This is the reason I say to him he dont have multisite .