Alidropship multisite

sunshine

Hello admn / friends,
I have a site A ( main domain) with alids properly installed and activated.
I only intend to use it on A.
I recently added a subdomain A1 and A2 for other purposes, not even live and not drop shipping sites and I do not intend to install alids on it ( i know we need a separate license for a subdomain).

IN this scenario, my main site (A's) alids should work fine - right?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello admn / friends,
I recently added a subdomain A1 and A2 for other purposes, not even live and not drop shipping sites and I do not intend to install alids on it ( i know we need a separate license for a subdomain).

Yes.

Andre M

If you go to Cpanel and our plan host have subdomain plan, you have option subdomain add.
But you have to buy another plugin to put it in subdomain or other domain you cant install the same plugin in subdomain you need another lincese.

sunshine

No-please re read my original question- I do not wish to install multiple plugins as I only wish to run the drop ship site on one on this domain. The subdirectory is not for dropshipping and I use it for other purpose

sunshine

No my primary license itself is not working fine...
The customer care days it's coz I have multisite on.
I told them I only use multisite coz I need to have separate subdirectory/finding for non dropshipping things but they told me alids didn't work with multisite.. And I am stick
Tagging @Yaros

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
No my primary license itself is not working fine...
The customer care days it's coz I have multisite on.
I told them I only use multisite coz I need to have separate subdirectory/finding for non dropshipping things but they told me alids didn't work with multisite.. And I am stick
Tagging @Yaros
Hello, yes multisite is not compatible with AliDropship plugin.

sunshine

Hello admn / friends,

update:
I removed multisite ( coz alidropship doesnt work with multisite) and it worked fine

Unimke

Can they make the plugin multisite and we should pay once for that feature. Having to alidropship here and there and be saving license keys everywhere doesn't make sense to. I will prefer to pay once for mu;tisites or 5 sites or 3 sites than just buy once which i have done and i need to get two more for some other sites. Please help me with this

Christina

Administrator
Can they make the plugin multisite and we should pay once for that feature. Having to alidropship here and there and be saving license keys everywhere doesn't make sense to. I will prefer to pay once for mu;tisites or 5 sites or 3 sites than just buy once which i have done and i need to get two more for some other sites. Please help me with this

Hello Unimke!

If I understand you right you'd like to pay once and get a license which can be activated for some sites. But we uphold the principle "one license - one domain" and won't reject it in the future.

Unimke

The plugin is $89 right? For five sites, that will be $445. I will like to pay once and have just one licence key for all of them rather than having to save licence key everywhere for the same plugin. That is what i meant

Christina

Administrator
The plugin is $89 right? For five sites, that will be $445. I will like to pay once and have just one licence key for all of them rather than having to save licence key everywhere for the same plugin. That is what i meant

Ok, but if you have just one license key for all your sites you can use any Add-on for one of them only.

Unimke

That is not an issue, I know i will have to pay for indivdual site's addon. If you have the feature available, I will be happy to get one. Thank you

Direct Webstore

save licence key everywhere
I have a password protected Excel file (with multiple tabs) that stores all my licenses, logins, URLS, email addresses, tax info and other info. It's also backed up on thumb-drive, disk and cloud. Saving bits of info and license keys "everywhere" isn't very organized. Everything in business has to be organized. I suggest you get that fixed ASAP.

have just one licence key for all of them
The "All my eggs in one basket" plan, ay? I think that's been tried in the past. I'd rather keep my separate stores totally separate in case I ever want to sell a store or re-set the license for just one store for some other, as yet, unknown reason. Why complicate things for my future self? It just makes no sense.

I know i will have to pay for indivdual site's addon.
Do you want a single license to cover the multiple individual add-ons too? Or do you want those licenses kept separate? Do you see what a mess this is becoming?

Just get some form of information and record-keeping for your newborn business in place like I suggested above. Problem solved.

Okey, anyway, thank you for your suggestion!
I want to employ you for my Customer Support Team. ;)

Last edited: