Alidropship keeps resetting my prices when i add new products

Christina

Administrator
I tried and it seems like prices are not updated when you click on "Update Now" (except if there were no prices updates lately). They are updated by the "auto-update" functionality, even if we choose "do nothing" when prices change

Disable auto-update and make a bulk update once for a week, for example. It should work properly.

yuna73

ok but not convenient and not a solution, supposed, there is a product I am buying facebook ads and it not available ? If I don't do the manual auto-update, I won't know. Shouldn't you rather fix your plugin's problem ?

Christina

Administrator
ok but not convenient and not a solution, supposed, there is a product I am buying facebook ads and it not available ? If I don't do the manual auto-update, I won't know. Shouldn't you rather fix your plugin's problem ?

Dear yuna73,

The settings which you set in AliDropship Woo -> AliExpress -> Updates apply to the manual update only. That's how the plugin works.
Updates ‹ testwoo — WordPress 2018-12-13 11-31-44.png
The auto-update works differently. We will try to improve this feature. Thank you for your feedback.

fdsfd

Will changes to prices of already imported products update automatically accourding to the pricing table ?

Lyraah

Hi I have problem with the update price. When i update price the plugin doesn't update according to my formula.Only some products are updated with my formula.I don't know what has gone wrong.I just purchased the plugin few weeks back.

LibertyDollar

I can't update my prices either. When I click on Update Now, it resets all prices back to AliExpress prices, and I can't edit the prices through WordPress. What gives?