Alidropship keeps resetting my prices when i add new products

Christina

Administrator
Staff member
I tried and it seems like prices are not updated when you click on "Update Now" (except if there were no prices updates lately). They are updated by the "auto-update" functionality, even if we choose "do nothing" when prices change
Disable auto-update and make a bulk update once for a week, for example. It should work properly.

ok but not convenient and not a solution, supposed, there is a product I am buying facebook ads and it not available ? If I don't do the manual auto-update, I won't know. Shouldn't you rather fix your plugin's problem ?

Christina

Administrator
Staff member
ok but not convenient and not a solution, supposed, there is a product I am buying facebook ads and it not available ? If I don't do the manual auto-update, I won't know. Shouldn't you rather fix your plugin's problem ?
Dear yuna73,

The settings which you set in AliDropship Woo -> AliExpress -> Updates apply to the manual update only. That's how the plugin works.
Updates ‹ testwoo — WordPress 2018-12-13 11-31-44.png
The auto-update works differently. We will try to improve this feature. Thank you for your feedback.

Hi I have problem with the update price. When i update price the plugin doesn't update according to my formula.Only some products are updated with my formula.I don't know what has gone wrong.I just purchased the plugin few weeks back.

I can't update my prices either. When I click on Update Now, it resets all prices back to AliExpress prices, and I can't edit the prices through WordPress. What gives?