Alidropship keeps resetting my prices when i add new products

adan0327

I don't know what's going on. Every time I import a new product to my store my prices reset. I just want to add my own prices manually without using the formula markup tool. Prices keep resetting to aliexpress manufacturer prices... is there a way to disable the reset price script running in the background?

Christina

Administrator
I don't know what's going on. Every time I import a new product to my store my prices reset. I just want to add my own prices manually without using the formula markup tool. Prices keep resetting to aliexpress manufacturer prices... is there a way to disable the reset price script running in the background?

Hello, adan0327!

Please check your Updates settings. Probably you set auto-update.

Davidoff

Hi. Same problem here. I set my prices manualy (3rd time :mad:) and after update prices are updated as well. I have the option "When the price changes" set it to "do nothing" but it seams that its not workin properly. I don't wont the plugin to update my prcies does the "Auto Update" button schould be off?

Christina

Administrator
Hi. Same problem here. I set my prices manualy (3rd time :mad:) and after update prices are updated as well. I have the option "When the price changes" set it to "do nothing" but it seams that its not workin properly. I don't wont the plugin to update my prcies does the "Auto Update" button schould be off?

Hello, Davidoff!

If you don't want the plugin to update your pricies, disable Auto Update.

ofuroinu

Each product should have turn off function for the price update if we want manual price for that item.
So when we mass update the prices in plugin the one with manual will not be updated.
This is how we do in Oberlo app when importing the products into shopify . Very well quality made .

Also the plugin should auto syncs updates stocks + prices in background with suppliers without us to login to wp each time to update.
This can avoid stock issues and prices adjustment by suppliers.

Please carefully inspect your plugins + add ons too much room to improve and solve current problems

Christina

Administrator
Each product should have turn off function for the price update if we want manual price for that item.
So when we mass update the prices in plugin the one with manual will not be updated.
This is how we do in Oberlo app when importing the products into shopify . Very well quality made .

Also the plugin should auto syncs updates stocks + prices in background with suppliers without us to login to wp each time to update.
This can avoid stock issues and prices adjustment by suppliers.

Please carefully inspect your plugins + add ons too much room to improve and solve current problems

Thank you for your suggestion, ofuroinu!
Our team is constantly working to improve our products.

Davidoff

Hello, Davidoff!

If you don't want the plugin to update your pricies, disable Auto Update.
How about stock then? Will it update it self or I have to do this manually ( don’t mind that as long the prices stay with no changes)?
I have a few more questions. Can I pm u?

Christina

Administrator
How about stock then? Will it update it self or I have to do this manually ( don’t mind that as long the prices stay with no changes)?
I have a few more questions. Can I pm u?

Actually, if you set "do nothing" when the price changes, the plugin can't change the prices of your products.
Make sure that you're using the latest version of the plugin. If so, PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue on your end.

Davidoff

Actually, if you set "do nothing" when the price changes, the plugin can't change the prices of your products.
Make sure that you're using the latest version of the plugin. If so, PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue on your end.
Actually there’s been an update yesterday or two days ago but is that mean that I have to update the plugin before the stock and prices?

Christina

Administrator
Actually there’s been an update yesterday or two days ago but is that mean that I have to update the plugin before the stock and prices?

I'm waiting for your credentials to check the issue. We recommend updating plugin to the latest version for its correct operations and to use the full range of its features.

zafiafashion

The updating of stock and pricing for products is not that really well thought out I believe.

If you have a lot of products, and go update them all, all pricing changes. This creates a lot of manual work. I understand there are pricing formula's you can apply to it, however the problem is with product variations. If there is one product with two sizes and each size is $1.00 difference, it displays the range price e.g. $1.99-$2.99 - This looks dodgy. It should just be $2.99 as the increment is so small. More features and thought needs to go into product updates!

Christina

Administrator
The updating of stock and pricing for products is not that really well thought out I believe.

If you have a lot of products, and go update them all, all pricing changes. This creates a lot of manual work. I understand there are pricing formula's you can apply to it, however the problem is with product variations. If there is one product with two sizes and each size is $1.00 difference, it displays the range price e.g. $1.99-$2.99 - This looks dodgy. It should just be $2.99 as the increment is so small. More features and thought needs to go into product updates!

Dear client, if you enabled Auto-update - all your prices will be updated according to your pricing formulas. If you don't want to update your products - just disable this option in Product options.

As for the price displaying, it depends on the theme you use.

yuna73

Same problem here. The plugin is on auto update but i set "do nothing" when prices change, but it changed them anyway, so I have to re set the right manually twice! Such a hassle! Does it means we have to switch the auto update button off, and then auto update manually for the stocks and variations ? It is not really convenient!

knob

Same problem here. The plugin is on auto update but i set "do nothing" when prices change, but it changed them anyway, so I have to re set the right manually twice! Such a hassle! Does it means we have to switch the auto update button off, and then auto update manually for the stocks and variations ? It is not really convenient!

This is true

Christina

Administrator
This is true

Hello, dear clients! You noticed the issue after auto-update only? or it is happening everytime you click 'Update now'?

yuna73

I tried and it seems like prices are not updated when you click on "Update Now" (except if there were no prices updates lately). They are updated by the "auto-update" functionality, even if we choose "do nothing" when prices change