AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.5.9.4, AliDropship 1.0 RC 4 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Agree!

Especially if not a forum member because when would I have known there'd been an update!:mad:

Auto updates would cut down customer support times, so def one for support team to look into with next updates
AliDropship plugin ver.1 is not officially released yet. It will be next week and you'll be able to update plugin via admin area.

ZAPPY

@Victoria Kudryashova
Good to read there'll be auto updates starting next week for the AliDropship plugin FREE theme users and shortly after for the AliDropship Wootheme users.

In the meantime, perhaps screencaptures or a vid showing the steps of updating the Chrome extension will cut down the repeated 404 error message comments here.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova
Good to read there'll be auto updates starting next week for the AliDropship plugin FREE theme users and shortly after for the AliDropship Wootheme users.

In the meantime, perhaps screencaptures or a vid showing the steps of updating the Chrome extension will cut down the repeated 404 error message comments here.
404 error shows up on sites with AliDropship Woo plugin, because we haven't implemented all these changes with authorization there.
If you have 404 error with AliDropship original follow the instructions here: https://alidropship.com/codex/page-error-404/

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hmmmm...

Not so in my case

I'm using the FREE Michelangelo theme and got the same 404 error messages as other forum members in this thread.

It was by following @Peachy Chris suggestion of deleting the old plugin first that I was finally able to get the green light
I already wrote about it. AliDropship Google Chrome extension 2.5.9.4 works properly ONLY with AliDropship 1.0 RC 4. That's why this thread called AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.5.9.4, AliDropship 1.0 RC 4 UPDATE

ZAPPY

I already wrote about it. [...]
And I have explained that I'm now sorted - got the green light

Was suggesting, prior to the auto update being implemented, to prevent continued repeated comments of the 404 error msg and reduce customer support repeated answers, screencaptures showing the step by step needed would help

Evidently what you've written (so far) still didnt stop the request for extra assistance (including mine) for further clarification

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
And I have explained that I'm now sorted - got the green light

Was suggesting, prior to the auto update being implemented, to prevent continued repeated comments of the 404 error msg and reduce customer support repeated answers, screencaptures showing the step by step needed would help

Evidently what you've written (so far) still didnt stop the request for extra assistance (including mine) for further clarification
Please look at the very first post of mine: there is step by step guide with screenshots , but if you have some questions I'll be glad to help.

kpatel

Hi,
When I click login in Chrome ext to authorize I get following 404 message and URL is

1519884303244.png

1519884234490.png
Can you help?
K

kpatel

Question: For Auto update to work on daily basis, do I need to daily keep my PC whole day on with Chrome ext logged in? And in a day what time Autoupdate happens?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Question: For Auto update to work on daily basis, do I need to daily keep my PC whole day on with Chrome ext logged in? And in a day what time Autoupdate happens?
Auto update is getting processed when your Google Chrome browser is opened. If you close it and open again sometime later it will continue from the moment it stopped. Extension updates 1 product per 5 seconds (approximately).

I have authorized just like you pictured, but the extension still in red. What else can I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot - 01_03_2018 , 12_21_50.png
    Screenshot - 01_03_2018 , 12_21_50.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 19

ZAPPY

Victoria Kudryashova said:
... but if you have some questions I'll be glad to help.

Good to know should I have any other problems on another issue as I'm sorted with this latest update :)

Jess

What am i missing? My chrome extension has auto updated always by itself like the rest do?

peterzas

Hi Victoria,
Please confirm that your prduct importing function does not work with:
Alidropship Woo plugin 0.8.1 and Alidropship Chrome extension 2.5.9.4
because when I am trying to log in with your extension to my web site it gives error 404.
If yes what is the solution?

thatseo

Bought this yesterday, only to find I must use the Chrome add-on that doesn't work - Google'd all over the place and found this!

Losing hope with this addon to be honest

thatseo

- If anyone has an SSL plugin in Wordpress, turn it OFF then verify the Chrome Extension then you can turn SSL back on!

As said above, I"m not feeling this plugin as a brand new users, I'm having to find information myself and test stuff, nothing works out the box.