AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.4.17

just found out that even currency conversion is also not working. 23.65 USD is converting to INR 2 on front end for imported product.

Wizardius

Would be great an image editor for woo version (existing products). Also image editor does not save changes for 'variation' pictures. Eyedropper tool would be also amazing.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Would be great an image editor for woo version (existing products). Also image editor does not save changes for 'variation' pictures. Eyedropper tool would be also amazing.
Please note that Editor is available in Chrome Extension: you are able to edit pictures when importing them to your store. Hopefully, eyedropper tool will be implemented into Image Editor in the futur, we appreciate your feedback.

Wizardius

Yes, i know, i just mentioned it'd for woo (existing products) or if forgot something. Also just now, edited some pictures and it got stuck (зависло, самолеты летают :).) solved by removing loading screen in code inspector.

SebaPlace

Hello, thanks for you hard work, Alidropship team. I believe the new Google chrome extension update have bugs in it... I couldn't import into my website since last week i thought the team would notice it and it would be rectified. The Image editor is a very good idea but for me it's a pain in the ass to use it as it doesn't display the image i intend edit properly, it doesn't display some buttons too. Also, I can't seem to be able to edit text. For example when i try to highlight some text that would like to cut off it's not possible for me to do this except if i click on (Remove text). And I tried to uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin but still experiencing same problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 8

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, thanks for you hard work, Alidropship team. I believe the new Google chrome extension update have bugs in it... I couldn't import into my website since last week i thought the team would notice it and it would be rectified. The Image editor is a very good idea but for me it's a pain in the ass to use it as it doesn't display the image i intend edit properly, it doesn't display some buttons too. Also, I can't seem to be able to edit text. For example when i try to highlight some text that would like to cut off it's not possible for me to do this except if i click on (Remove text). And I tried to uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin but still experiencing same problem.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it .

Jur

When i choose edit product and change / remove variants , the products get published as a simple product.
I use woocommerce plugin.

Is this a known issue and is there a work around?

Attachments

• remove variant.png
    remove variant.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 6

SebaPlace

Also, it would nice if there is a COLOR PICKER TOOL in the image Editor. You might want include that in your next update.

Thank you.