AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.4.17

maxyy89

Yes I know but I still cannot edit images. My theme is up to date only thing that I didn't update is WordPress to 4.9 version

maxyy89

@Yaros I have another issue with the image editor. When I in WordPress on product page delete a brand name from the image and click save in editor the name isn't deleted. What is the problem?

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros I have another issue with the image editor. When I in WordPress on product page delete a brand name from the image and click save in editor the name isn't deleted. What is the problem?
What image - variation image, gallery image, image in description?

tekraid

hi, is image #2 for aliwoo? i dont see this screen option? can i make a feature request. Under Pricing, currently we can only inflate the Sales Price. Can we inflate the MSRP price as well? This way, it looks like it's a bigger sale.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi, is image #2 for aliwoo? i dont see this screen option? can i make a feature request. Under Pricing, currently we can only inflate the Sales Price. Can we inflate the MSRP price as well? This way, it looks like it's a bigger sale.
For AliDropship Woo these changes are also valid.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
For AliDropship Woo these changes are also valid.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Variable product price is not getting updated. Only one of the price gets assigned to all variable products. can someone help?
In AliDropship extension ver. 2.4.18 - check Box Apply to all is disabled by default. It means that if your product has different prices for variations - it will be saved adter import according to your pricing formula. This is valid for AliDropship plugin only.
AliDropship Woo plugin does not have this option yet.

In AliDropship extension ver. 2.4.18 - check Box Apply to all is disabled by default. It means that if your product has different prices for variations - it will be saved adter import according to your pricing formula. This is valid for AliDropship plugin only.
AliDropship Woo plugin does not have this option yet.
So you mean to say Ali Drop Ship Woo plugin does not have option to import variable products price?

I mean that if you import product without editing - it will save price discrepancy
If you import with editing and then update it - it will also save the price discrepancy.
That is what is not happening in my case. For all variable products it shows same price by default. Let me know if you wish to have look at my wp-admin.

After Import using Alidropship woo plugin:
Price for all variable: 23.55 Sale Price for all variable: 21.19

Edited the price for all variable products as per Aliexpress and saved the product. Pricing shows correct after manually entering each variable product price.

The moment pricing formula runs it reverts all pricing to Price for all variable: 23.55 Sale Price for all variable: 21.19