Alidropship google chrome extension slow

iori17

If you delete a product, you can't import it again. (From the same supplier, that is)

Who are you? Are you working for AliDropship or what? Why always you are replying without any knowledge of what are you saying...
Before reply some thread...read and understand what is the situation... I think this forum is to help each other and interact with AliDropship workers, NOT to chat. So if you are not going to help just don't reply.

I am saying that the issue happens when I change the price of the product on my site (after import).
And what you said about cannot import again the same product once you delete the product from your site is totally wrong, because I am importing the same product after delete it because of the issue that I have.

Direct Webstore

Who are you? Are you working for AliDropship or what? Why always you are replying without any knowledge of what are you saying...

I could very well help you like I help many others ... although from that last rude response, that's unlikely now.

The main purpose of this forum is for members to help each other. It's a forum for the members., even though Alidropship staff answer questions and help here too. You do understand the purpose of a public forum, don't you? If not, well now you do. If you purely want help from Alidropship staff and no one else ... you should write to support.

Hello @Christina , yesterday I gave to your team to check that issue, but was not checked.
I will send you PM for help.

As for "chat" ... these sort of redundant messages are the real space wasters. It's like phoning someone to tell them you sent them a letter. And you dominate and pollute threads with them constantly.

Now take a chill pill while I put you on ignore.

:)

Last edited:

iori17

You can not re-import a deleted product

Just clarifying for others members to avoid misunderstanding in case someone reads this forum: YOU CAN RE-IMPORT a deleted product. So don't worry about that.

This guy must be banned from this forum, Looks like 10 years old is just answering. I saw other threads looking for some information and always see his comments, many of them making conflict with others and confusing purchaser about what we can do and what not.

Mar

Just clarifying for others members to avoid misunderstanding in case someone reads this forum: YOU CAN RE-IMPORT a deleted product. So don't worry about that.

This guy must be banned from this forum, Looks like 10 years old is just answering. I saw other threads looking for some information and always see his comments, many of them making conflict with others and confusing purchaser about what we can do and what not.
Banning a member is only in extreme cases, especially if he is only expressing opinion.

Direct Webstore

Unfortunately, even though I put him on ignore and can't see his posts, I can still see his childish tantrums in email notifications when someone quotes him.

Email Notification said:
This guy must be banned from this forum, Looks like 10 years old ... confusing purchaser about what we can do and what not.

????????

Wow! Has this over emotional little drama queen spat the dummy big time! ... but that's just "my opinion". lol :)

But he's right ... you can re import a deleted item, as long as the trash is emptied. I forgot about that. I'm mature enough to admit to a mistake. Was just trying to clarify things and rule out irrelevant info in the possibility of providing help. "Weeding out the clutter" so to speak. An even bigger mistake, apparently. The amazing thing is that I have actually helped him before. I guess he's not the grateful type ... lol

But it really doesn't explain this guys incredibly childish temper tantrum over me making a simple mistake. I hate to think how he will react to customers complaints when they start pouring in!

At least him calling me a 10 year old gave me a bit of a laugh. lol

:)

Last edited:

jaiswal020

friends, Even I am facing similar issue, My chrome extension keep showing processing and processing, for hour an hour and long. Nothing happens after that. It is when I try to segregate ePackets only at its setting options (Selected Country : United State). Can someone help me in this matter? See the screenshot....Thanks

Attachments

• processing screenshot.jpg
    processing screenshot.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 7

Direct Webstore

Can someone help me in this matter?
Don't import 22 items at the same time ... import one by one. Most people do a quick edit on a single product, click "Import" then another quick edit on the next product, click "Import" and so on. Then after a few dozen are imported, go to your site, do some final editing and publish them. Then go back to Aliexpress and repeat until you have fifty million products ... lol:)

Last edited: