Alidropship google chrome extension slow

iori17

Is there any reason why alidropship google chrome extension is slow?

I have some issues since 2 days ago:

1. Need to wait around 2-3 minutes for the import popup window
2. Can't edit image before import. Need to import first, then edit in my web, but the problem is that when configuring price, image from variation disappear
3. Can't click on alidropship google chrome extension to login
3.1 tried disabling and enabling but doesnt work....

Hope can have some suggestion for those issues that I have!

Regards.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Is there any reason why alidropship google chrome extension is slow?

I have some issues since 2 days ago:

1. Need to wait around 2-3 minutes for the import popup window
2. Can't edit image before import. Need to import first, then edit in my web, but the problem is that when configuring price, image from variation disappear
3. Can't click on alidropship google chrome extension to login
3.1 tried disabling and enabling but doesnt work....

Hope can have some suggestion for those issues that I have!

Regards.
Hello, please send me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check from my end

Mar

Hello, please send me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check from my end
Hello Victoria, I have seen so much issues of the Alidropship extension since the latest update of Alidropship woo. I noticed it in my end, I authorize it, after one or two minutes I have to authorize it again. Importing or editing products is just not possible now. With the number of members having this problem, it is very clear that it is having to do with the latest update. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria, I have seen so much issues of the Alidropship extension since the latest update of Alidropship woo. I noticed it in my end, I authorize it, after one or two minutes I have to authorize it again. Importing or editing products is just not possible now. With the number of members having this problem, it is very clear that it is having to do with the latest update. Hope this will be fixed soon.
We need to reproduce that on our side - to understand what might be the issue. We need to have a look at console and find the reason. For now, I don't have any WP login credentials from people with described issues.

Mar

We need to reproduce that on our side - to understand what might be the issue. We need to have a look at console and find the reason. For now, I don't have any WP login credentials from people with described issues.
In my case, I can login but it don't hold. In less than a minute it is logged out. This is something I saw so may times in the forum, now this is what's happening in my end after the plugin update. Do you really need to reproduce it?

Direct Webstore

Even more strange ... my imports work OK whether I'm logged into the extension or not.

But I should have mentioned that I don't have any problem staying logged in. Although sometimes I'm logged out if I reboot my computer.

It's just that I noticed that when I'm not logged in ... it still works for some strange reason.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
In my case, I can login but it don't hold. In less than a minute it is logged out. This is something I saw so may times in the forum, now this is what's happening in my end after the plugin update. Do you really need to reproduce it?
yes, we really need to reproduce that, so waiting for login credentials from someone who has such issues. Once we get, we will find the problem and fix it asap. For this moment I have no idea what to fix.

Mar

But I don't see what the Woo plugin has to do with the Chrome extension ... The only external thing I've seen mess around with the Chrome extension is the Cerber plugin.
I used to have Cerber plugin, I don't have it anymore, it is causing a lot of problem. It is too much of a coincidence that the extension start behaving like this when the plugin was updated.

bigmac187

Mar is right, I am having exactly the same issues, everything was perfect before the update, I have passed on login details to Anna.

Mar

Victoria, the issue is getting worse. I can login in but immediately I am logged out of the extension, importing products is becoming impossible now. I have sent you my WP admin access in PM.

iori17

In your case the issue is caused by cache plugin - everytime you update AliDropship plugin - go to your cache plugin settings and purge cache.
Victoria
Do you know why all images from product variation disappear when I update price? It is happening frequently. Because of that, I need to delete the product, go to the Supplier page and import the product again... hope there is a quick solution!

Christina

Administrator
Victoria
Do you know why all images from product variation disappear when I update price? It is happening frequently. Because of that, I need to delete the product, go to the Supplier page and import the product again... hope there is a quick solution!

Hello, iori17!
Please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!