Alidropship google chrome extension not logging in with non-Woo version

rvmnnn

I have just become a new customer and would like to have control over Ali shipping methods and have found out that the Woo version does not have that, it becomes all automated with no control on it (or do i miss something?).
But trying to use the non-woo version i cannot login with the google chrome extension, it does not work. I checked the wordpress debug log and it tries to find a database table named 'fzuh_2_ads_orders_item' which is not installed so it fails there.
I guess it should be fixable, could you please either fix that or add shipping options from non-woo to woo-version so i can use the woo-version with precise shipping options.

Thanks for the hard work, hope you can get this also solved.

Best,

Roberto

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Alishipping gets shipping methods from Aliexpress in real time to your cart or checkout. You can rename those shipping methods or disable some of them in Alishipping tab in your web store admin area. Those shipping methods are the same for a certain product as on Aliexpress. If you want to use your own shipping methods, so please, disable the Alishipping add-on and set shipping methods as you want in woocommerce's settings. You can set your own shipping methods in your web store admin area, Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping.

rvmnnn

Aaaah, thanks for that reply :D
I just had ti install Woocommerce shipping plugin to enable the shipping calculation at all!! Hahaha!
Fixed it, now it works!
And yes you can change the name and if it is shown as option in the plugin as well, great!