AliDropship for WooCommerce PHP7.1

robert syputa

Hello

I have problems with Plugin.

The AliDropship Woo Plugin works fine with PHP 7.0, but when I activate AliDropship Plugin, the products on my website disappear. I want to know how to fix this issue, and what is the difference between these two?

Also, if I activate AliDropship Woo Plugin only, will that be enough to run my website?

Note:

server hosting hostgator

Please help

Thanks
There are trade-offs between using the alidropship plugin and the woocommerce version. This site does a good job of explaining the differences in features between the two. However, there are other things worth considering including:
If you wish to use some page editors such as BeaverBuilder Visual Composer or Elementor and some other wordpress extensions that require standardized wordpress themes, you must use the Woocommerce version plugin. The alidropship non-woo plugin has many of the features that the majority of shop owners may be satisfied with and, thus, requires less time to learn and use. However, if you wish to extend the shop to include non-ali versions of things like sales checkout, and custom headers and menus, and have more flexibility in adding sections and placement, then you should, IMO, go with the woocommerve version.

In general, minifying of themes and using off-standard process flows screws things up for users.

"We are all idiots, just some of us won't admit it"

There are trade-offs between using the alidropship plugin and the woocommerce version. This site does a good job of explaining the differences in features between the two. However, there are other things worth considering including:
If you wish to use some page editors such as BeaverBuilder Visual Composer or Elementor and some other wordpress extensions that require standardized wordpress themes, you must use the Woocommerce version plugin. The alidropship non-woo plugin has many of the features that the majority of shop owners may be satisfied with and, thus, requires less time to learn and use. However, if you wish to extend the shop to include non-ali versions of things like sales checkout, and custom headers and menus, and have more flexibility in adding sections and placement, then you should, IMO, go with the woocommerve version.

In general, minifying of themes and using off-standard process flows screws things up for users.

"We are all idiots, just some of us won't admit it"

Hello,

Where can I see a demo of Aluwoocommerce ?

Thank you.

robert syputa

The new version for PHP7.1 Ioncube encoder is available for download. I have yet to install this as the server must be upgraded to include PHP7.1 instead of PHP7.0 that I was using.

To use PHP7.1+ as your chosen version of PHP you must download the corresponding version (PHP7.1+) of the Alidropship or Alidropship+Woocomerce plugin version. Then you must also configure the Ioncube loader so that it matches the PHP version. That is done by downloading the Ioncube loader from the Ioncube website and installing it per their instructions. It is easy to do so long as you have root access to your server. Or you must have your web host install the proper Ioncube loader for you.