AliDropship for WooCommerce PHP7.1

Dovab

Where can I download the AliDropship WooCommerce plugin for PHP 7.1? None of the downloads are working on PHP 7.1...

I get the following error:

Fatal error: The file /home/SITENAME/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

Dovab

That file doesn't seem to be encoded with the ioncube loader for php 7.1. It gives me the exact same error. Are you using the ioncube loader for php 7.1? Or for php 5.6?

DieselC

Hang on mate. I don't know how I found the right version and it took me a while. I am getting it straight out of my hosting.
Start here and it is clearer. 7.1 you need to beta version of the uploader.
Take a look. https://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
Use the wizard loader and it will take you to another page to sort out any issues.
I think you are better off on 7.0 because even ironcube does not have stable version because you need the .so file for 7.1. I can adjust php with 1and1.com hosting in minutes.
I upload the wizard into my root folder for WordPress > extract > have ironcube folder (has every .so file for all versions > deleted all but the one that the wizard loader said what correct.
My php.ini if it helps:
memory_limit = 268435456;
post_max_size = 67108864;
safe_mode = off;
upload_max_filesize = 67108864;

zend_extension=/kunden/homepages/34/d607336290/htdocs/ffyf.store/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so
> needs to be in ironcube, wp-admin, wp-content and wp-includes.
Link to the Alidropship version that took me ages to find PHP 7 compatible - zipped and download from my hosting.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WW_ZG3xY6ZsruY1D3JH8QTHo7xylTOmC/view?usp=sharing

I got a feeling you need to back on PHP 7 and not PHP 7.1

Let me know Dovab. I figured all this out with a little bit of help. God knows where I got PHP7 version from, that was a shot in the dark.

Dovab

Thanks, but the problem is that AliDropship is encoded with an older ioncube encoder. I'm searching for a download which is encoded for php version 7.1. The normale AliDropship plugin has a download for php7.1, the WooCommerce version doesn't. At least I haven't found it yet.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks, but the problem is that AliDropship is encoded with an older ioncube encoder. I'm searching for a download which is encoded for php version 7.1. The normale AliDropship plugin has a download for php7.1, the WooCommerce version doesn't. At least I haven't found it yet.
Correct! AliDropship Woo plugin doesn't have version for PHP 7.1 yet.

robert syputa

PHP 7.0 is supported only through December 2017. PHP 7.1 is supported through December 2018.
PHP 7.2 is now out and is supported through December 2019.
It makes little sense to support PHP 7.0 and not PHP7.1 or PHP7.2.
Server platforms are going through a transition to the new versions of PHP that have better performance, security, and support for virtualization in cloud environments. By requiring users to downgrade to PHP7.0 you will delay this progress and force them to transition to a platform that will not be supported beyond this month.

Last edited:

robert syputa

Skyrocket et al:
The Ioncube encoder specific to PHP7.1 must be used - so the current alidropship plugin for PHP7.0 will not work on PHP7.1
Follows is an explanation from Ioncube:

LIMITATIONS OF LOADERS AND ENCODED FILES
----------------------------------------

Encoded files can, in general, run on versions of PHP equal to or greater than the source language of the Encoder used to produce them. So a file produced by the Encoder for PHP 5.3 can be run by the Loaders for PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and PHP 5.6. This means that the Loaders are highly backwards compatible. However, there are the following limitations:

* The Loader for PHP 7.1 can only run files produced by the Encoder for PHP 7.1 included in the version 10 Encoder.

* The Loader for PHP 7.0 can only run files produced by the Encoder for PHP 5.6.

* The Loaders for PHP 5.5 and PHP 5.6 cannot run files produced by the PHP 4 Encoder.

Dawoo

Hello

I have problems with Plugin.

The AliDropship Woo Plugin works fine with PHP 7.0, but when I activate AliDropship Plugin, the products on my website disappear. I want to know how to fix this issue, and what is the difference between these two?

Also, if I activate AliDropship Woo Plugin only, will that be enough to run my website?

Note:

server hosting hostgator

Please help

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello

I have problems with Plugin.

The AliDropship Woo Plugin works fine with PHP 7.0, but when I activate AliDropship Plugin, the products on my website disappear. I want to know how to fix this issue, and what is the difference between these two?

Also, if I activate AliDropship Woo Plugin only, will that be enough to run my website?

Note:

server hosting hostgator

Please help

Thanks
Hello, you can't use AliDropship Woo and AliDropship plugin at the same time. Please read this article: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/

These are 2 different solutions, you need to choose which one you want to use and activate only one.
AliDropship plugin is a WordPress solution for creating fully — fledged webstores ready to bring you high stable profit.
The tool offers a complete set of features that make it easy to start and run a successful dropshipping business. You need to install one out of 3 AliDropship themes: DaVinci, Rembrandt or Michelangelo: https://alidropship.com/themes/

AliDropship Woo plugin is created for WooCommerce users , you need to install and activate one of WooCommerce themes.

Dawoo

If I activate only AliDropship plugin : some images of the products are missing and when I press the cart page, this is what it shows:

Warning: require_once(page.cart.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/aldawoodz/public_html/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'page.cart.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php70/lib/php') in /home1/aldawoodz/public_html/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

an

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
If I activate only AliDropship plugin : some images of the products are missing and when I press the cart page, this is what it shows:

Warning: require_once(page.cart.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/aldawoodz/public_html/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'page.cart.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php70/lib/php') in /home1/aldawoodz/public_html/wp-includes/template.php on line 688

an
You can't use both plugins. AliDropship plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce . And if you installed it already and want to use AliDropship plugin - original version, not WOO, you need to remove WooCommerce and reinstall WordPress .

Dawoo

an

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

an
Have you reinstalled WordPress after you deactivated WooCommerce and removed AliDropship Woo plugin?

digibeta

PHP 7.0 is supported only through December 2017. PHP 7.1 is supported through December 2018.
PHP 7.2 is now out and is supported through December 2019.
It makes little sense to support PHP 7.0 and not PHP7.1 or PHP7.2.
Server platforms are going through a transition to the new versions of PHP that have better performance, security, and support for virtualization in cloud environments. By requiring users to downgrade to PHP7.0 you will delay this progress and force them to transition to a platform that will not be supported beyond this month.

THIS!