AliDropship chrome extension not showing orange import icon.

thesotman

I really need your help.
When I first started using the AliDropship chrome extension I had no issues, it was working perfectly.
But after a few days the import icon was not showing.
I have everything to get it to work.
I have installed the latest versions of AliDropship, Da Vinci Woo and the AliDropship chrome extension.
I've logged out of the of "AliExpress login" and the "chrome extension", then logged back in.
I've cleared my browser cache and have the latest version of chrome.
I have de-activated all third-party plugins, and I have updated the permalinks to "post name".
I've also de-activated third-party chrome extensions, and my hosting provider has the "mod_rewrite module" active.
I don't know what else to do.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-20 071658.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-20 071658.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 3
I really need your help.
When I first started using the AliDropship chrome extension I had no issues, it was working perfectly.
But after a few days the import icon was not showing.
I have everything to get it to work.
I have installed the latest versions of AliDropship, Da Vinci Woo and the AliDropship chrome extension.
I've logged out of the of "AliExpress login" and the "chrome extension", then logged back in.
I've cleared my browser cache and have the latest version of chrome.
I have de-activated all third-party plugins, and I have updated the permalinks to "post name".
I've also de-activated third-party chrome extensions, and my hosting provider has the "mod_rewrite module" active.
I don't know what else to do.
Thanks.
Have you found a fix im having the same issue also at the top is shows zero items to import when try to import in bulk