AliDropship 1.0 RC 5 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- Bug with saving images from decsription on server is fixed.

- Bug with saving permalinks for some products is fixed.

Attachments

• alids_first_ion_php5.6+ v1.0 RC 5.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 26
  • alids_first_ion71 v1.0 RC 5.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 28

cleve

Hello,
I have Alidropship ver.1 RC.4 installed, but why it says in the plugin page to updgrade Alidropship plugin to ver. 0.25.2 ?? not Ver.1 RC.5 ??

See the attachment

Attachments

• cross update.jpg
    cross update.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 16
  • cross update1.jpg
    cross update1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 15

Andre M

Hello,
I have Alidropship ver.1 RC.4 installed, but why it says in the plugin page to updgrade Alidropship plugin to ver. 0.25.2 ?? not Ver.1 RC.5 ??

See the attachment
Delete plugin and download the New one and install, resolve

Hello,

I'm having problems with my site since you changed the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension. Why complicate things that were working good? I know that are people who don't have problems with it but I'm guessing that I'm not alone in this one.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I'm having problems with my site since you changed the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension. Why complicate things that were working good? I know that are people who don't have problems with it but I'm guessing that I'm not alone in this one.
We make things better, now you can Update products faster and the process doesn't stuck. And we make auto-update - which is the most desired feature for all clients.
I checked your site - it authorized perfect for me. Maybe you should contact our support in order they could test it via teamviewer.

Tablazines

Why do we keep having to delete the plugin instead of it updating over the previous one. I hate taking down my store to update.

cleve

Hello,

See the attachment

We should get things like this fixed and restore the order.

Mickey

Why do we keep having to delete the plugin instead of it updating over the previous one. I hate taking down my store to update.
I've tried to update the plugin directly through the notification on plugins page without deleting the old version, and installation to the v1.0 RC 5 was performed successfully. Hopefully it was. :)

We make things better, now you can Update products faster and the process doesn't stuck. And we make auto-update - which is the most desired feature for all clients.
I checked your site - it authorized perfect for me. Maybe you should contact our support in order they could test it via teamviewer.

How do I have to do to contact the support group?