Admitad vs ePN vs ? (Affiliate Programs)

Sunster

Staff member
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any insights to which affiliate program is the best to join and why?

I'm leaning towards Admitad as i can then withdraw funds to my Paypal account.

Thanks

Last edited:

otk

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any insights to which affiliate program is the best to join and why?

I'm leaning towards Admitad as i can then withdraw funds to my Paypal account.

Thanks
Chose Admitad for the same reason, so far all OK, no complaints.

Elderobiz

Hi, I just bought the AliDropship plugin (Woo version).
I'm wondering about which page in the EPN Program I should sign up to. The sign up page layout is a bit different to the instructions in the Knowledge base now.

I uploaded a screenshot. Sorry if my question is stupid. I'm new to everything eCommerce.

Attachments

• EPN Program.jpg
    EPN Program.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 55

Kifery

newbie spoiler.. I'm about to start my store, I haven't registered even a Aliexpress account for now. Just trying to dig in all cash back options... So having said that... What's EPN Program? I just heard of Alibonus and Alipocket to earn some back... what's EPN?
Also what is admitad? I checked website, is it like clickbank or click funnel affiliated thing?

Although newbie in this arena, I've done Amazon FBA for 2 years, and custom printing websites about to start also... so AMA, if I can help, more than happy to.

Thanks!

Peace

Yaros

Staff member
newbie spoiler.. I'm about to start my store, I haven't registered even a Aliexpress account for now. Just trying to dig in all cash back options... So having said that... What's EPN Program? I just heard of Alibonus and Alipocket to earn some back... what's EPN?
Also what is admitad? I checked website, is it like clickbank or click funnel affiliated thing?

Although newbie in this arena, I've done Amazon FBA for 2 years, and custom printing websites about to start also... so AMA, if I can help, more than happy to.

Thanks!

Peace
EPN and Admitad are two popular affiliate/CPA systems which have agreements directly with AliExpress and offer AliExpress affiliate program officially. Alibonus and Alipocket that offer cash-back are independent systems but they are not official programs and actually AliExpress considers these services as illegal.

Chris.Mc

Hi, I just bought the AliDropship plugin (Woo version).
I'm wondering about which page in the EPN Program I should sign up to. The sign up page layout is a bit different to the instructions in the Knowledge basenow.

I uploaded a screenshot. Sorry if my question is stupid. I'm new to everything eCommerce.

Hey mate,

did you chose the "cashback service" or did you sign up as affiliate ?