admitad.com

Deus

Hi,

Today I received an email from admitad.com asking me for my affiliate site. They want to know what is the source where traffic comes from. What should I tell them? I can send them my store, but my store isn't an affiliate I'm the one purchasing the products using my affiliate url. Can this be a problem?

Deus

Please read their terms and conditions : https://www.admitad.com/en/webmaster/terms_of_use/ -
So basically we can't-do what we do.
"5.1 In particular, Publishers are prohibited from attempting to obtain Commissions by procuring business transactions themselves or through a third person using the Ad Media, tracking links and/or other technical aids provided to them in the context of the Admitad Network using one or several of the following methods:"

What should I answer them then? I can't send them my store

Daniel0118

Deus,

5.1 specifically states: "using one or several of the following methods".

You will need to also read points 5.1.1 through to 5.1.6 to determine if you are breaking their terms and conditions.

I didn't read the terms and conditions or points 5.1.1 through 5.1.6 just pointing out that what you quoted doesn't state what it is you cannot do.

Thanks,
Daniel

Yaros

Staff member
Generally speaking, like in any affiliate (CPA) systems you are not allowed buying yourself using your own affiliate links.

Deus

What I did understand was that we can't use admitad for obtaining Commissions by ourselves. Isn't what we all are doing?

Deus

Generally speaking, like in any affiliate (CPA) systems you are not allowed buying yourself using your own affiliate links.
Yes I know. What should I answer them? They ask me for my website... I don't have any affiliate website which I can "use" them

Yaros

Staff member
What I did understand was that we can't use admitad for obtaining Commissions by ourselves. Isn't what we all are doing?
We have a bit different case, it is not a CPA program. For example in EPN (that is an official partner of AliExpress too) they call it cash-back with AliExpress. Why don't you want to show your site URL?

Yaros

Staff member
Yes I know. What should I answer them? They ask me for my website... I don't have any affiliate website which I can "use" them
Just show them your site and tell them that you work with AliPartnership/Alidropship company and their Admitad system is integrated in the plugin. If you get any issues, send me your Admitad login and I will speak with Admitad. We are in good relations and nobody has got any problems yet.

Deus

Just show them your site and tell them that you work with AliPartnership/Alidropship company and their Admitad system is integrated in the plugin. If you get any issues, send me your Admitad login and I will speak with Admitad. We are in good relations and nobody has got any problems yet.
Oh perfect!
Thanks

maxyy89

I have already sent them my sites and explain them similar what Yaros wrote and there's no problem.