Addresses Limit Exceeded

Steve Frost

Hi,

I've got the AliDropship for Woo plugin. I'm currently testing with a view to going live very soon. I've hit a showstopper!

I got the message 'Addresses Limit Exceeded'. After some confusion, I hit the 'Clear shipping address' button. I now have a situation whereby the plugin is beginning to populate AliExpress, but stalls at the address. In the WooCommerce panel, I have the 'Filling shipping address' message and that's as far as it gets. I've tried placing the order many times now, and each time, I get the same result. It's now been a whole day and I'm still getting the same problem.

Do you have a resolution for this? Also, is this likely to be a regular problem I'm going to be up against? Obviously, when live, I can't lose over a day every few orders!

Please help.

Thanks,

Steve

kukiman

Hi,

I've got the AliDropship for Woo plugin. I'm currently testing with a view to going live very soon. I've hit a showstopper!

I got the message 'Addresses Limit Exceeded'. After some confusion, I hit the 'Clear shipping address' button. I now have a situation whereby the plugin is beginning to populate AliExpress, but stalls at the address. In the WooCommerce panel, I have the 'Filling shipping address' message and that's as far as it gets. I've tried placing the order many times now, and each time, I get the same result. It's now been a whole day and I'm still getting the same problem.

Do you have a resolution for this? Also, is this likely to be a regular problem I'm going to be up against? Obviously, when live, I can't lose over a day every few orders!

Please help.

Thanks,

Steve

This is a typical issue lately,

Once the message pops up - click the "delete shipping address" button, once the address tab on aliexpress is opened - it is empty and will remain that way - you need to put in the address manually, and accept it, once you do it - then it will start filling the addresses correctly once again, for the next 10 addresses. After 10 orders it will be stuck at the same thing again, you have to do it manually again, and so on and so on... No idea if this will be fixed, there is a lot of those small things that cause inconvenience right now

sha77

Same question. I keep deleting the addresses on AliExpress manually, but would really like to save them automatically for the future.