Adding to cart doesn't work any more

rek1nos

Auto add to aliexpress shopping cart has stopped working. I tested on several orders. It shows no variant and after that it opens the aliexpress window with empty shopping cart. Address auto completion works fine.
Chrome Extension: 2.7.16.62
AliDropship Woo Plugin: 1.6.54
I think the problem started when Aliexpress changed layout.
Shop domain: .pl

Georgy

Auto add to aliexpress shopping cart has stopped working. I tested on several orders. It shows no variant and after that it opens the aliexpress window with empty shopping cart. Address auto completion works fine.
Chrome Extension: 2.7.16.62
AliDropship Woo Plugin: 1.6.54
I think the problem started when Aliexpress changed layout.
Shop domain: .pl
AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.17.1 - we are testing the new version of the extension, it should be available this week

vcaceres70

Hello, last night after you announce the new Chrome extension 2.7.17.1 I was able to place an automatic order, but now the automatic placing orders process is stuck again, it's stuck after clean the cart and just in the moment of adding the product to the Aliexpress cart (You can see the screenshot attached).

I also have issues importing new products from Aliexpress to my store, either if I use the Alidropship button on the product or if I select the button Import from the extension, the import is stuck (I'm sending two pictures of this).

I noted that the pricing/reviews tool is working now on the extension, and last night it didn't work for me, maybe something new broke the other part. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• orderstuck.png
    orderstuck.png
    280.6 KB · Views: 2
  • importingproducts1.png
    importingproducts1.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 2
  • importingproducts2.png
    importingproducts2.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 2

chris37

Hello, last night after you announce the new Chrome extension 2.7.17.1 I was able to place an automatic order, but now the automatic placing orders process is stuck again, it's stuck after clean the cart and just in the moment of adding the product to the Aliexpress cart (You can see the screenshot attached).

I also have issues importing new products from Aliexpress to my store, either if I use the Alidropship button on the product or if I select the button Import from the extension, the import is stuck (I'm sending two pictures of this).

I noted that the pricing/reviews tool is working now on the extension, and last night it didn't work for me, maybe something new broke the other part. Thanks for your help!

Hello @vcaceres70,

I hope you're having a fantastic Sunday!

I wanted to provide you with some guidance to help troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing. Please follow the steps below:

1. Deactivate any caching and performance optimization plugins that are currently active on your website.
  2. If you have a server-level cache enabled, please deactivate it as well.
  3. Clear your browser cache.
  4. If you have a Content Delivery Network (CDN) enabled, consider disabling it (you can try this step last if the previous steps don't work).
  5. Visit AliExpress and log in again, ensuring that the currency price is set to $ US.
  6. Go to your website's currency settings (Alidropship --> Settings --> Currency) and make sure the default currency is set to $ US.
  7. Reconnect the latest version of the Chrome extension with your website.
  8. Test if the issue has been resolved.
If the issue persists, try disabling the CDN (if you have one) and wait a few hours before attempting again. If you don't have a CDN, try the following steps to identify any conflicting plugins:

• Deactivate all plugins except for the Alidropship plugin and WooCommerce (if you're using the WooCommerce version).
  • Test the website again using the above guidelines. If this resolves the issue, gradually reactivate your plugins one by one to identify the one causing the conflict.
I hope these steps help you resolve the issue.
If not, please return here, and I'll try to guide you with different options. Best of luck!

Regards,
Chris

vcaceres70

Hi Chris and Thank you for your answer.
Now, all the products changed to RU location, and a some of products got out of stock. I edited a couple of them and changed them manually to COM and updated them, after that they came back to stock, Is there a way to switch them back to Aliexpress.com automatically?. Also, I'm not able to import reviews at this time.

vcaceres70

By the way, the plugin is updating the products with the original Aliexpress high price, and should be updating with the discounted price (the one everybody purchase those products with). All the prices in my store went up and now everything in the store is too expensive. I appreciate your help with this matter. Thanks.

Georgy

Hi Chris and Thank you for your answer.
Now, all the products changed to RU location, and a some of products got out of stock. I edited a couple of them and changed them manually to COM and updated them, after that they came back to stock, Is there a way to switch them back to Aliexpress.com automatically?. Also, I'm not able to import reviews at this time.
We are working on that issue. Hope, today we will release next version to fix supplier URL bug