Adding additional shipping options

Andrew Edwards

I have searched the woo plugin forum only I don`t seem able to get a detailed answer about how to add additional shipping rates for DHL, EMS, AliExpress Standard Shipping, Fedex and any other Ali express supplier, that delivers faster for a specific cost to a specific country, to the actual e commerce website?

All I see is 'use the shipping zones from Woo commerce' https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-shipping-zones/ . I know the plugin does not do anything automatically for shipping pricing.

I get the free shipping strategy totally, I am not asking about that here.

The point I seem to be missing, is how do you know what the criteria is that the suppliers (EMS, HDHL, etc) are setting up for their delivery costs in AliExpress specifically, because as I understand it you would need to know this in advance, by supplier, to be able to add flat rates for all possible variations of products, weights, heights, etc to the woo commerce shipping zones?

So I guess what I am saying is if for example you have 50 products in your site from AliExpress and they all have individual different pricing for paid deliveries / time of deliveries, how do you automate that process to show on the site without checking every single product manually in Ali express and then adding that price in the website?

If we would know for instance that TNT ships to the UK with a base cost of $20 for the first kg, +$5 for every additional kg then we could add this rule to the shipping method .

Forgive me if I am missing something here.

kingpin

Hello mate

There's no automation available to import shipping costs from aliexpress to your alidropship store. Maybe @Yaros can add this feature in the future.

There's a plugin in codecanyon named pay per product shipping to createanual triggers and zones for different shipping options per product.

This is a manual tedious work

it makes no sense to offer high cost shipping options to your buyers like TNT, EMS if you're selling 20$ around products.

In my free + shipping i have different zones and shipping classes assigned per product and product category

Andrew Edwards

"In my free + shipping i have different zones and shipping classes assigned per product and product category"

Hi Kingpin

I really appreciate your answer.

Could you give me an example so I can get my head around what needs to be done regarding your comment above? Thank you.