add feature to export products to amazon, ebay, google shop

Paulie

It would be great to be able to export our store's product line to amazon, ebay, and others like the Ecwid system. i'd pay for an add-on plugin that does that.

Last edited:

mookiex4

It would be great to be able to export our store's product line to amazon, ebay, and others like the Ecwid system. i'd pay for an add-on plugin that does that.
Good Morning. Have you found anything that works. I tried the Woo Plugin but I found WooCommerce too buggy and have less trouble just using the AliDropship plugin directly.

EricTaylor55

You can simply use AliDropship without installing additional plug-ins. I did an export not too long ago when I wanted to expose the whole line of lamps at vont.com. And noticed that many people send whole collections of items or seasonal items for sale there. But for amazon, I would also consider warehousing and the probability of storing goods in the right conditions. I don't really like the option of shipping to amazon from where the goods would be sent to the buyer. I think many people understand why (I have medical goods). I would like to ship my goods myself from my point in the country from a warehouse.

Last edited:

spoo

I think, Amazon does not accept dropshipping items at all. Ebay does not, either, but usually let them go through as long as you have good reviews.

There are some solution to export WooCommerce products to those platforms. Codisto oder CedCommerce, for example. But they are quite expensive. Plus you have to pay Amazon and/or Ebay their commission.

dustin_weibel

Yeah, actually i myself is looking for the same solution for the site, so customer can come select as many items as he can and transfer the cart to Amazon. Did you find any ?