About Direct Link

wanabud

Dear all,

I wanna ask feature on Alidropship Affiliate Program about Direct Link Domain :

Direct links allow you to link directly to AliDropship site from your own site without an affiliate link. Submit your domain for direct link tracking and your visitors will be completely unaware of any affiliate links, greatly increasing the chance of visiting AliDropship site and going on to complete a purchase making a referral for you

Is it I have to purchase a new domain name which will be open alidropship.com with my affiliate number ?
Please I need your sharing.. Thank you so much

Last edited:

ZbigniewPL

You need to register domain name, then add the domain name in affiliates area for approval. If your domain is approved you will be able to add links there/redirect to AliDropship.com without your ref number.

wanabud

You need to register domain name, then add the domain name in affiliates area for approval. If your domain is approved you will be able to add links there/redirect to AliDropship.com without your ref number.
Thank you very much for your reply ZbigniewPL ;):D

Julia

Staff member
Dear all,

I wanna ask feature on Alidropship Affiliate Program about Direct Link Domain :

Direct links allow you to link directly to AliDropship site from your own site without an affiliate link. Submit your domain for direct link tracking and your visitors will be completely unaware of any affiliate links, greatly increasing the chance of visiting AliDropship site and going on to complete a purchase making a referral for you

Is it I have to purchase a new domain name which will be open alidropship.com with my affiliate number ?
Please I need your sharing.. Thank you so much

Hello,

I think it's more likely you're talking about affiliate link cloaking. But Direct Link Tracking and link cloaking are not the same. Direct Link Tracking is not about redirecting from your own domain to your original affiliate url.

Direct Link Tracking is for websites with real content. For example, you write a review dedicated to AliDropship plugin and put links to our site in the text. So, if our system tracks your domain, it means you can forget about your referral variable - /?via=# in these links, you can delete it everywhere and use normal urls - alidropship.com, or alidropship.com/start-new-business. You can use links to our site in articles like you've never heard about affiliate links before, and in case of sale, you'll still be credited.

wanabud

Hello Konstantin,
Ok thank you for your information, now I understand about that.

Best Regards,

Wanabud

bdonkor

Thank you guys for this thread, I need to understand it even more so help me.

Does it mean if I have approval for www.c.c.cjjj.com as my direct affiliate link, all I have to do is to be copying any links from alidropship site (for example https://alidropship.com/add-ons/) and use it in my blogs provided the blogs are posted on my direct link site www.c.c.cjjj.com

Using my direct link this way, it means my original alidropship affiliate link URL don't matter any longer. Is this understanding correct?

Julia

Staff member
Thank you guys for this thread, I need to understand it even more so help me.

Does it mean if I have approval for www.c.c.cjjj.com as my direct affiliate link, all I have to do is to be copying any links from alidropship site (for example https://alidropship.com/add-ons/) and use it in my blogs provided the blogs are posted on my direct link site www.c.c.cjjj.com

Using my direct link this way, it means my original alidropship affiliate link URL don't matter any longer. Is this understanding correct?
Yes, you understand right. Our system will track your domain