ABANDONED CART

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Recover lost sales and bring your customers back with abandoned cart email notifications
46adc1fb9ff7.jpg
Dramatically decrease your shopping cart abandonment rate by sending automatic email reminders to your website visitors who added items to their cart but did not complete their purchase.

Abandoned Cart add-on collects contact details of your potential clients to forward notification emails encouraging them to come back to your store to finish the checkout process. Abandoned Cart is a powerful call-to-action tool aimed at claiming back revenue you considered to have been lost. It is high time you started recovering your orders so effortlessly!

Benefits:
  • Recover lost orders by motivating your visitors to have another look at what products they left behind
  • Personalize your prospective clients’ buying experience
  • Enjoy auto-running of the add-on once you have set it up
Features:
  • Make use of stats to keep track of Abandoned Cart dynamics
  • Check details of each order your customers left behind, including abandoned items
  • Add and activate an unlimited number of your own email templates and time periods
  • Tailor email templates to your needs: they are completely customizable
  • Add your promotional materials and promos to notification emails

FREE​
fc7568e04c44.jpg

60f1186fcd80.jpg

88223284d296.jpg

FREE​

Last edited by a moderator:

neeraj89

thanks mam. was wondering the same. there is already abandoned cart setting in the plugin, which sends a sequence of mails. How this plugin is different from existing one. @Ekaterina Sayapina

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Will it replace default cart abandoned program comes with alidropship plugin ?
thanks mam. was wondering the same. there is already abandoned cart setting in the plugin, which sends a sequence of mails. How this plugin is different from existing one. @Ekaterina Sayapina
Abandoned Cart add-on offers a wider range of options and it is more user-friendly. Please feel free to take part in beta testing!

Jess

Anyone having an issue when you enter the license, the pop up says its valid and to go to setting but there are no settings to be found anywhere?

@Ekaterina Sayapina Update: Dec 20, 21:23:00

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php:0

Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/menu.php(0): models\abandoned\Statistic::getCurrency()
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsaban_admin_action_mainsettings('')
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action('toplevel_page_a...')
#5 {main}
thrown in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0

I'm on php 7 and downloaded the php 7 version.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Anyone having an issue when you enter the license, the pop up says its valid and to go to setting but there are no settings to be found anywhere?

@Ekaterina Sayapina Update: Dec 20, 21:23:00

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php:0

Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/menu.php(0): models\abandoned\Statistic::getCurrency()
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsaban_admin_action_mainsettings('')
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action('toplevel_page_a...')
#5 {main}
thrown in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0

I'm on php 7 and downloaded the php 7 version.
Please pm me your WP credentials, I will have a look.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks Ekaterina but it would be great if you could just tell me how to fix that error?
If you've managed activated your license key, but can't make it to Dashboard, please go to WP Dashboard=> Settings => General to check if your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) are the same (see the screenshot attached). If they do match, please pm me your license key, I will try to activate it manually.

Attachments

• General Settings ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    General Settings ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 91

Jess

If you've managed activated your license key, but can't make it to Dashboard, please go to WP Dashboard=> Settings => General to check if your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) are the same (see the screenshot attached). If they do match, please pm me your license key, I will try to activate it manually.

Thanks, pm'd you with license key.

jkshaw

Recover lost sales and bring your customers back with abandoned cart email notifications
46adc1fb9ff7.jpg
Dramatically decrease your shopping cart abandonment rate by sending automatic email reminders to your website visitors who added items to their cart but did not complete their purchase.

Abandoned Cart add-on collects contact details of your potential clients to forward notification emails encouraging them to come back to your store to finish the checkout process. Abandoned Cart is a powerful call-to-action tool aimed at claiming back revenue you considered to have been lost. It is high time you started recovering your orders so effortlessly!

Benefits:
  • Recover lost orders by motivating your visitors to have another look at what products they left behind
Features:
  • Check details of each order your customers left behind, including abandoned items
  • Add and activate an unlimited number of your own email templates and time periods

FREE​
fc7568e04c44.jpg

60f1186fcd80.jpg

88223284d296.jpg

FREE​

Hello! I have the same problem after activating the Abandoned Cart and when I go to Dashboard!

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /home1/
/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0 .....

Thanks for the help.

axiom786

Hello! I have Received and Downloaded The Licences Keys for Abandoned Cart and Customers Gallery, but where to place them on my Custom Shop.
Thanking you, Regards Ibrahim #Mauritius outdoorsmega.com
Wish you a Very Happy New Year and thank you for your kind Assistance during 2017

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
i install abandoned-cart and error 500 for activation
Hello! I have the same problem after activating the Abandoned Cart and when I go to Dashboard!

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /home1/
/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0 .....

Thanks for the help.
Please make sure you have ionCube activated on your hosting as the add-ons do not support ZendGuard Loader. Could you please pm me your WP access details?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello! I have Received and Downloaded The Licences Keys for Abandoned Cart and Customers Gallery, but where to place them on my Custom Shop.
Thanking you, Regards Ibrahim #Mauritius outdoorsmega.com
Wish you a Very Happy New Year and thank you for your kind Assistance during 2017
Thank you very much!
Sent you a pm, please check.

jkshaw

Please make sure you have ionCube activated on your hosting as the add-ons do not support ZendGuard Loader. Could you please pm me your WP access details?

I'm using Bluehost
PHP 5.6 - MagickWand, Mailparse, OAuth, Oci8, Upload Progress, Ioncube, SourceGuardian are Included by Default With PHP Installations

I've also installed the Customers Gallery and it works well.
Only the Abandoned Cart don't work!

Thanks

Joon Weng

46adc1fb9ff7.jpg

Benefits:
Features:

FREE​
fc7568e04c44.jpg

60f1186fcd80.jpg

88223284d296.jpg

FREE​
Hi, I just wondering, if I have abandoned cart but customer did not leave any email behind, will it still work?