A lot of traffic but NO SALES, where does the problem lie?

artmelkon

Hello there! Your website doesn't look trust worthy. Maybe you can try having higher quality logo, removing the watermark from the products, building up your brand on social media... But the best thing you might want to do is to actually hop to another niche. This niche is very competitive worldwide and most of the buyers only buy health and beauty products from a well known company.

Facebook ads might work the best for you because influence marketing won't give you a good ROI.

Thanks so much Jubran, for pointing out, I will definitely look into it. I was struggling with this for a while now. LOL

artmelkon

Hello there! Your website doesn't look trust worthy. Maybe you can try having higher quality logo, removing the watermark from the products, building up your brand on social media... But the best thing you might want to do is to actually hop to another niche. This niche is very competitive worldwide and most of the buyers only buy health and beauty products from a well known company.

Facebook ads might work the best for you because influence marketing won't give you a good ROI.

Do you know what niche will work best for me, as my products are more female related; maybe I try to test that market.
Thanks again Jubran,
Arthur

Direct Webstore

what niche will work best

That is the MAIN key component of a successful store. Not many are going to just give it away for free. You need to be creative, observant and do your own research. Like I said before ... NARROW your niche. Whatever it is.

Take for example Yarros's Harry Potter store. He's not selling Harry Potter stuff, Game of Thrones stuff, Lord of the Rings stuff, The Hobbit stuff, Train my Dragon stuff etc etc etc in the same store ... ONLY Harry Potter stuff. Not a "General Fantasy Theme" store. A LASER TARGETED store! And it works very, very well for him. :)

Direct Webstore

Here is my summarised version Alidropship's Blogs/Knowledge Base Information on choosing a niche ..

Finding and Testing a Niche

· Explore Best Selling / Most Popular products on Amazon and eBay.

· Just “Ask Google … What’s popular now?”

· Check out Reddit and Quora for popular topics.

· Check Facebook for what’s trending.

· Don’t copy the product/niche, but think of something related to it, or something people interested in it could use. Narrow it down.

· Explore Google Trends to see what’s popular right now and into the future.

· When you are getting a vague idea, type the keyword into Google Trends and Google’s Keyword Planner and see if any of the related words that pop up give you any ideas.

· Make sure the niche is stable or rising in popularity on Google Trends.

· Do a Google search on the niche to see how much competition there is. If eBay and Amazon come up on the first page of search results … forget it. (Also see “Testing a Niche” below)

· Finally, when you have picked a niche, search Aliexpress to see if there are enough products for your niche.

Now that you’ve picked a niche that ticks all of these…

Popular

2. Stable or trending up in popularity.

3. Not too much competition.

4. Has enough products on Aliexpress

… let’s test it for viability.

Testing a Niche

Go to Google Keyword Planner Tool and enter the main keyword/s for your chosen niche. Then check the chart below.

Number of Searches

Viability

Above 100K

TOO much competition. Forget it!

50K to 100K

Heavy competition. Will work with lots of promotion and ads. Maybe.

5K to 50K

PERFECT! Go for it!

Below 5K

The niche is all yours, but not enough customers. Forget it.

Google Keywords only has three ranges. In the Related Keywords list, if there are a lot of 10K to 100K searches, it’s the same as 50K-100K above. If it’s 1K to 10K, it’s the same as the 5K to 50K above.

ALL this info and MORE is freely available in the Alidropship's Blogs and Knowledge Base. I suggest ALL people complaining of no sales spend a few hours at least studying those two resources.

artmelkon

That is the MAIN key component of a successful store. Not many are going to just give it away for free. You need to be creative, observant and do your own research. Like I said before ... NARROW your niche. Whatever it is.

Take for example Yarros's Harry Potter store. He's not selling Harry Potter stuff, Game of Thrones stuff, Lord of the Rings stuff, The Hobbit stuff, Train my Dragon stuff etc etc etc in the same store ... ONLY Harry Potter stuff. Not a "General Fantasy Theme" store. A LASER TARGETED store! And it works very, very well for him. :)

Per my research and learning the trade for laser targetting you should know your product, you can't just go ahead and pick a product and create a page around it. All these gurus that I was following on youtube, FB and other forums, they are suggesting to start with a general store to find the best selling product and narrow it down to laser targeted niche. You are right niche store has better ROI than a general store, but before then you have to find out which product is going to be a winner. As I am new to this and I can't argue much how to do things, because, I myself struggling to find that golden product. I know once you get hang of it the rest will be easy.
I don't want to be a general store I just want to find out which direction should I go. I am in cosmetics and cosmetics is an industry not a niche, but I am sure there should be a product that makes a lot of money for some guys out there. :)
Thanks,
Arthur

artmelkon

Here is my summarised version Alidropship's Blogs/Knowledge Base Information on choosing a niche ..

Finding and Testing a Niche

· Explore Best Selling / Most Popular products on Amazon and eBay.

· Just “Ask Google … What’s popular now?”

· Check out Reddit and Quora for popular topics.

· Check Facebook for what’s trending.

· Don’t copy the product/niche, but think of something related to it, or something people interested in it could use. Narrow it down.

· Explore Google Trends to see what’s popular right now and into the future.

· When you are getting a vague idea, type the keyword into Google Trends and Google’s Keyword Planner and see if any of the related words that pop up give you any ideas.

· Make sure the niche is stable or rising in popularity on Google Trends.

· Do a Google search on the niche to see how much competition there is. If eBay and Amazon come up on the first page of search results … forget it. (Also see “Testing a Niche” below)

· Finally, when you have picked a niche, search Aliexpress to see if there are enough products for your niche.

Now that you’ve picked a niche that ticks all of these…

Popular

2. Stable or trending up in popularity.

3. Not too much competition.

4. Has enough products on Aliexpress

… let’s test it for viability.

Testing a Niche

Go to Google Keyword Planner Tool and enter the main keyword/s for your chosen niche. Then check the chart below.

Number of Searches

Viability

Above 100K

TOO much competition. Forget it!

50K to 100K

Heavy competition. Will work with lots of promotion and ads. Maybe.

5K to 50K

PERFECT! Go for it!

Below 5K

The niche is all yours, but not enough customers. Forget it.

Google Keywords only has three ranges. In the Related Keywords list, if there are a lot of 10K to 100K searches, it’s the same as 50K-100K above. If it’s 1K to 10K, it’s the same as the 5K to 50K above.

ALL this info and MORE is freely available in the Alidropship's Blogs and Knowledge Base. I suggest ALL people complaining of no sales spend a few hours at least studying those two resources.

Thanks a lot. :) I will definitely go and dig more. Thank you again
Arthur

DaveNL

LOL general stores aren't working, what a load of nonsense is that

I have a general bag store and a general outdoor store.... guess what? They make me good money and no i am not ebay or amazon, just because you don't have the imagination on how to promote a general store or in my case a general niche store doesn't mean it doesn't work

It does work if you think outside the box and no i am not going to tell you, do your own legg work, i know i did.

Moha

If im selling bags, shoes, watches, camera, gadgets blah blah.. then its a general store.

If im selling only bags, its a niche store.

Wat am I missing here. Why so much confusion?

Gedinasay

I've run into these advisors and don't want to do it again. In most cases, those receiving old-age pensions will be better off if their spouse signs up to opt out and use the extra income to buy a life insurance policy. This has several advantages over SBP because it will often be cheaper and pay unemployment benefits without a single benefit that will either remain permanent or increase as long as the policy is in effect, depending on the type of coverage that is chosen. I was advised by my son to contact https://www.humaninvesting.com and they helped me. I had it all planned out and now I'm not going to give up money like my wife did.

Last edited: