A Little bit about me and my dropship journey

Thanks for your fast reply! I noticed you mentioned bringing down the cost per shoutout by agreeing to pay for multiple, do you pay them in advance for this? How do you feel about it? I mean you're pretty much stuck if after a few shoutouts you realise their followers aren't producing any sales.
Its depend on accounts. Normally I pay in advance and multiple if amount is small ex. $30 - $40 for 4 shouts or for 8 shouts. But if amount is high ex. $15 - $20 per shout I try to pay for 1 post as testing
I also closely monitor each and every account and not continue if found suspected

@Asif Siddiqui

How to find IG for shoutout?

Do you direct search ig for shout out or find on website shoutout provider?

Now Instagram decrease reach from 95-90% to about 40%, This fix made effect for you?
I Find normal search option in Instagram, also find by hashtags, Never use shoutout provider, but many are in the market like shoutcart etc. You can get information from shoutcart and go to instagram and contact with his / her and ask for lowering the price. Thanks

Very cool and congrats on the sales!

Some questions if you may :)
- How many visitors you get from a normal $20 shutout on IG? (Roughly)
- You pay $20 for a shutout where the number of the followers are how many + average engagement on their posts?
- How do you actually advertise? I mean do you run a giveaway, tag your IG username on a post description or what? Can you show an example?

Thank you very much :)
Roughly I get 100-200 visitors per shout.
I always looking for low cost with good active account. 5-10k likes (in 24 hours) is good in my view not matter account followers count 20k or 200k
I am simply selling my stuff with free shipping. Never run giveaway, free product paid shipping etc. I always put @accountname in caption so user can follow my account also.

Hello Asif,

My name is Anup and i am from Assam, India. I have gone through your posts and i feel they are really helpful and inspiring. I am very new to this ecommerce thing and have started a new general store couple of months back. I am still in the learning phase and wish to learn a lot about the Instagram Shoutouts.
I have read about this in few blogs but i want to learn from someone who has done it and who has got results. Also, you have mentioned in your posts that you have successfully created few accounts within the price range of $3-$10, which is exactly i am looking for.
Please share your thoughts and insight knowledge about Instagram Shoutouts with me and i will be really grateful for your help. You can send me an email to anup.ecom30@gmail.com or you can also whatsapp me @ 80118 18290.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Anup
Dear Anup, welcome to dropship business, believe me or not but dropship is a huge opportunity to start online business. In offline method that is impossible to start things without big fund, but with dropship you can do that. If you compare with offline business you feel you are doing almost nothing. I had a restaurant business and I have remember that my expense for only launching restaurant ceremony cost was almost $500

While we can start dropship business with total budget of $500 - $1000

I have my own niche and all internet marketing is depend on targeted traffic. 50 unique with targeted traffic is better than 50k blind traffic. So you need to find good, active and enageged accounts in your niche and bargain them. Closely monitor traffic quality, bounce rate, interaction with your posts, check how many DM's you get from a shoutout, Give answer every dm and comment i your post too.

Best of luck

Sushanta Kalita

Hi Asif,
Greetings!!
I am from India and want to start drop shipping. As I am new to this field and a very little knowledge of e commerce, request you to help me with some query in my mind.
Firstly Should I register a company in India for drop shipping and all the tax licences to be obtained ? Any other legal requirements?
Secondly How to get a payment gateway and what are the requiremnts? Kindly suggest.

It will be very helpful, if you please help me with these queries

finderskeepers

Friends,

Here are my last 30 days stats

View attachment 1519

View attachment 1520

View attachment 1521

Soon I will focus on FB ads and other advertisement method and will update accordingly

Amazing stats Asif,

I am working on a general fashion store with alidropship plugin. I just had few question about the business side of it

1. I assume one will require a sole proprietorship to start the dropshipping model in India.

2. Apart from that, do you also require GST registration number if my primary payment method is Paypal? (as they keep asking it for business account).

3. Do you also file 3 monthly GST returns as per Indian law or not filing at all?

Thanks a lot for your tips and feedbacks

axiom786

Hey guys, hope all are fine.

Let me introduce myself. I am Asif from India. I have much experience in affiliate marketing, I had make up to 5k profit from affiliate marketing in 2007, that was my golden days. Really missed those days.
anyways...

I have not completed high school so my English not much better, But I love learn new things and have damn patience for reading useful articles online I believe making money online is not easy, its needs dedication, believe and patience.

Few months ago I have seen Yaros's dropship journey on blackhatword, and I m so inspired. and after research many things I have decided to start my own online store.

Now making two online store from alidropship plugin
1. Niche store from original alidropship
2. General store from woo version

We launch general store after few days, so I will talk about niche store at the moment.
Bought cool domain name, Completed the logo and banner designs for homepage and import 600+ products
Hosted to my own dedicated server, so there are no restriction about resource limit or space. Installed free Lets encrypt ssl, setup wow countdown plugin to the product page. All are looks good at the moment

1045-1d79253104fb3c4de8da70bb29ee166b.jpg

Created Facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest accounts and have linked them to the site. Ordered some articles from fiverr for homepage and category pages, Will start blog later

I have decided marketing from following ways:
1. Instagram shoutouts - Paid
2. Instagram Ads - Paid
3. Google adword - Paid
4. Google shopping - Paid
5. Facebook ads - Paid
6. Facebook group sharing - Free
7. E-mail newsletter - Free (I have a small email list already)
8. Affiliate program - Free

Now working in edit to imported products and so far 350+ products completed. Today I will start talking for shoutout in instagram users

Will update soon. Thanks for reading my post and wish me good luck :cool:

Regards
Asif
Happy of your Success Brother Regards Ibrahim #Mauritius

Nduka Enuma

Very Good Job Asif Siddiqui,

I believe we'll all get there very soon.

I see a lot of India and other Countries Success Stories on AliDropship Business.

Any Success Stories from Nigeria?

Please hit me up.

Friend, thanks for your question.

Now from this month we have GST and we proper filing it, because I have some offline business too.

In dropship business I never much worried about taxes but focus on business and profit, after all you will pay tax if you get a business right?

Thanks

Amazing stats Asif,

I am working on a general fashion store with alidropship plugin. I just had few question about the business side of it

1. I assume one will require a sole proprietorship to start the dropshipping model in India.

2. Apart from that, do you also require GST registration number if my primary payment method is Paypal? (as they keep asking it for business account).

3. Do you also file 3 monthly GST returns as per Indian law or not filing at all?

Thanks a lot for your tips and feedbacks

ahmadsofian

bless
Hey guys, hope all are fine.

Let me introduce myself. I am Asif from India. I have much experience in affiliate marketing, I had make up to 5k profit from affiliate marketing in 2007, that was my golden days. Really missed those days.
anyways...

I have not completed high school so my English not much better, But I love learn new things and have damn patience for reading useful articles online I believe making money online is not easy, its needs dedication, believe and patience.

Few months ago I have seen Yaros's dropship journey on blackhatword, and I m so inspired. and after research many things I have decided to start my own online store.

Now making two online store from alidropship plugin
1. Niche store from original alidropship
2. General store from woo version

We launch general store after few days, so I will talk about niche store at the moment.
Bought cool domain name, Completed the logo and banner designs for homepage and import 600+ products
Hosted to my own dedicated server, so there are no restriction about resource limit or space. Installed free Lets encrypt ssl, setup wow countdown plugin to the product page. All are looks good at the moment

1045-1d79253104fb3c4de8da70bb29ee166b.jpg

Created Facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest accounts and have linked them to the site. Ordered some articles from fiverr for homepage and category pages, Will start blog later

I have decided marketing from following ways:
1. Instagram shoutouts - Paid
2. Instagram Ads - Paid
3. Google adword - Paid
4. Google shopping - Paid
5. Facebook ads - Paid
6. Facebook group sharing - Free
7. E-mail newsletter - Free (I have a small email list already)
8. Affiliate program - Free

Now working in edit to imported products and so far 350+ products completed. Today I will start talking for shoutout in instagram users

Will update soon. Thanks for reading my post and wish me good luck :cool:

Regards
Asif
bless up brother...

a_abbasi

My store is totally new and therefore facebook page i created is new with no likes and similarly instagram will have no followers.
so if i go for shoutout or even facebook advertising, i cant give them social links as it may give them negative image.
please advise.
Moreover, we can create page in facebook but in INstagram, i guess we need to create a separate account for each website...
should we use support@******.com (our email id of website) for instagram profile or should we go for new gmail / hotmail email id