A Good Start

Alan

Just saw the previous post about having a hard time on the sales, thinking might as well to post this and hope to motivate others to continue on the journey
I have been working on my website for a month also and finally getting same sales recently and hope it will continue on, although it is not many but it is definitely a fuel for me to continue and hold on

Thanks Yaros for this amazing plugin!
And for others who have not make a sale yet, hold on tight and you will get there!

Alidrop.JPG

Yaros

Staff member
Hello Alan,

I am glad to hear about your success and I am sure it's just a beginning!

Neil

Congratulations Alan! ..I hope we see more people sharing this kind of info, even if it's small it can be a big boost to people who really want to make this work.

Alan

Thank you all

Right now I am using both methods to promote my site, paid and organic. I am promoting the store through Facebook and Instagram by normal sharing and posting. I am also using FB ads for the paid traffic, actually I would like to be what Yaros has done all the while by using organic traffic to generate sales, it should be the best way of earning money without the need to pay for the ads cost, however, the reason why I used the paid ads is to test out the products I am selling.

Let's put it this way, if people will buy the products from your store, that means you have the right products and the right niche, and the rest is how you are going to promote your store and the goal is to get most of the traffic from organic like what Yaros is doing.