911 Proxy Alternative - YiLuProxy

YiLu Proxy

YiLuProxy is the best 911 proxy alternative. YiLu Proxy has launched from 2020 with lots of residential proxies from 200+ countries, has get compatible with 911s5 features and outperforms the 911s5's Residential Proxy Service, including major fingerprint browsers, API and third-party software robots. and also supports country, and city targeting for IP GEO location.

RobertJack

Developments are closely interrelated, and one component can not exist without the other. Undoubtedly, one day I also needed development in this area and accidentally came across this social networking script. I have achieved a good return and I think that everyone should work hard on their project.

YiLu Proxy

BlueStacks Change IP Proxy Settings
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that can help users run Android applications on Windows or macOS. Using Bluestacks allows users to play games on a larger screen and use a keyboard and mouse to control the game. At the same time, using a proxy server that can provide faster network connection speeds, and improve the performance and responsiveness of the game application. Next, I will tell you how to configure YiLu S5 proxy and BlueStacks change IP proxy settings.
bluestacks setting yilu proxy

1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator.
BlueStacks official website download URL: https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
Here I use a Windows 10 PC to install BlueStacks 5, then change BlueStacks IP proxy settings.
2. Download and install v2rayNG APP on BlueStacks.
Download v2rayNG Android APP: https://github.com/2dust/v2rayNG/releases
Download v2rayNG in bluestacks emulator

3. Add a proxy configuration file.
Open v2rayNG APP, and click “+” icon to add a proxy.
bluestacks add a proxy in v2rayNG

4. Select proxy type.
Select “Type manually[Socks]”
bluestacks select proxy type in v2rayNG

5. Enter proxy details.
On the YiLu Proxy [Residential IPs] tab:
a. Select rotating residential IP;
b. Select the first IP information format;
c. Set the number of generating IPs;
d. Select a country, state, and city;
e. Refresh;
f. Copy an IP, port, username, and password.
bluestacks copy ip port in yilu.us

On v2rayNG configuration file settings:
a. Enter a proxy remark;
b. Paste IP, port, username, and password;
c. Click “√” to save.
bluestacks paste ip port in v2rayNG

6. Use a proxy.
Select the added proxy, and click “v” icon on the bottom to connect the proxy network.
bluestacks select proxy and use

You can click the black area to test the proxy network speed.
bluestacks test proxy connection

7. Check the IP address.
Run the Google Chrome browser on BlueStacks Android emulator, and enter “ipinfo.io” to check the IP address. The IP location is consistent with the selected location in YiLu Proxy client.
bluestacks check ip address

Setting Details of Youtube Video about BlueStacks Change IP Proxy Settings, please view:

The article is from https://yilu.us/configuration/bluestacks-change-ip-proxy-settings