That's a terrible conversion rate - 1k visitors and no sales... For 1k visitors, with the bare minimum conversion rate of 1% you should at least get 10 sales. Also, how can one make an offer without knowing the site? Finally, someone with knowledge in FB ads probably wouldn't be interested in buying a store without sales.

shopifyexpert

after getting your website link, I have gone through each and every part actually website is nice well build good unique description and also very good social media presence, getting 1k visitors good, but why are you doing any sales for such a beautiful site with the niche you need to do good sales know, I think you don't have enough knowledge on this niche, anyway no problem I love your site, as we discussed in pm, I will offer you $200 do you agree! if yes then pm me..........
Thank you, I think you check my website in similar web know, there you can see I started this website 2 months back but completed 3 weeks back, now you can understand , why this delay because I tried soo many themes, plugins, settings all these take months to complete my website, you can check my Pinterest am getting 1k visitors most of all from Pinterest and Instagram ,you can improve by building social presence and by doing google adwords, facebooks ads, also i have given my shopify link with you I think you also went through that! but the price is too low final $280...reply

marketingexpert

1. Reason for selling?

The reason I sell this website (2 months old) is that I am already running 4 other stores in fashion and fishing niche (3 Shopify and 1 woocommerce), to be frank, I tried a different niche, it is completely out of my control, I don't have enough knowledge on this particular niche, so I decided to step back from this niche, & anybody having knowledge about Facebook ads (Targeting Ads For pet niche) can bring good sales.

If anybody interested in this website (Niche) you can contact me through a message, I will provide website link and social links proof!

Send an offer with your price!

2. Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Hosting $12.48/year and Domain $12/year

3. What is included in the sale?

-Premium Domain (.com $12)

-Puca Wordpress Themeforest Theme($59 with purchase code and 6-month support from Author)

-Alidropship Woo Plugin ($89)

-Short Pixel Image Compression Plan ($10 10,000 images)

-Mcafee Secure Trust Logo ($10)

-Hosting with free SSL ($12.48) and hosting paid up to March 22nd, 2019

-All Materials ( Photos, Texts, Social Media Cover, Logo)

4. Social Profile

-Facebook Fanpage = 311 Likes

-Pinterest (400+ Follower and Member of 2 Board with 68,000+ Followers)

-Instagram Page with 3000+ Followers

Send an offer with your price!

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO BUY THE WEBSITE! Thank You!

Payments Through Paypal Only!

Screen Shots For Page Optimized For Google, Personally You Can Check After Receiving URL...

URL Please?

shopifyexpert

Ya, I checked your Shopify store too just for curiosity, there your getting $3500 revenue through fashion niche, then why the hell you take a risk by choosing a wrong niche, k anyway all these are not my problem, what you have decided about price, final 280 fixed? , my offer final $230 if you interested pm me, otherwise, I need to think please give me time!
ya that's y I decided to sell my woocommerce store, am not at all interested in woocommerce and I gain knowledge most of them for Shopify that's y am doing well through Shopify store, and also I am interested in fashion and fishing niche that is also one reason, k I will do small negotiation the final price will $260 k.......pm

shopifyexpert

That's a terrible conversion rate - 1k visitors and no sales... For 1k visitors, with the bare minimum conversion rate of 1%, you should at least get 10 sales. Also, how can one make an offer without knowing the site? Finally, someone with knowledge in FB ads probably wouldn't be interested in buying a store without sales.
hello Honeycutt, the traffic is not for a whole month this is just for 2 weeks because I launched the site 3 weeks back, and but domain registered 2 months back, that's why confusion.....

shopifyexpert

Hi, I am verified your site, actually, your site is good looking and fully professional and also one thing no aliexpress copy paste description, all your description is unique and catchy I love that! and I checked for traffic source nice you're getting 1k visitors, but here you need to notice not all visitors are interested in your niche so detail targeting required, good social presence and my offer is $200 ,if your interested pm me!
$260 final!