454000 $ in a year with Alidropship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moussdog

Mousslim, you're as inspiring as ever!
You're a real asset to the dropshipping community.
Thank you for your detailed and honest answers. I'm doing OK with my two dropshipping stores, but once again you made me realise that it's silly to settle for OK when you can be doing GREAT :)
Really looking forward to your course!
Pity we didn't manage to hook up - let me know next time you're in Amsterdam :)
Thank you so much for your reply, means a lot ! I will let you know when I’m back in Amsterdam of course!

Moussdog

Great job Mousslim, for my point of view it is like a miracle.
I am struggling with my store for months and couple of weeks i started with campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads. For now it is still loosing of money for campaigns but i hope it will turn on my side.
Is it possible to know what countries are you targeting when doing campaigns? Is it only USA or also rest of the world?
Hey, I only target USA and developed countries in Europe and choose an age according to my audience.

Moussdog

Hey Bro! I must say, youre doing a great job. I am in! I can’t wait to get a hold of your ebook or video tutorial. I just hope it is entails all the details that would let even those of us in Africa make as much money from it as well.
Thank you man! it's for everybody ;)

leonboltech

Hi Mousslim!
Congraz on your success! I believe there is a lot of potential in dropshipping.
Very interested in your ebook or video tutorial!

From Hong Kong, Leon

Hey guys,

Thank you for all your DM and follow on my Instagram ( Instagram: Moussdog)
Means a lot to me, I saw that a lot of you are running stores and looking for advice, actually more than 100 of you.
So I'm thinking to write an Ebook and offer personal video training.

This Course will include :

1. Niche research, find a winning product.
  2. How to properly set up your store with Alidropship.
  3. Plugins to add to your website, how to organize a product page to get GOOD conversion rate.
  4. Set up perfectly your payment gateways, avoid futures a headache that I had with Paypal and Stripe.
  5. Most Importantly, the marketing, my personal secrets for growing an audience via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
  6. How to use your Email list.
  7. How to handle your customer's support. One of the pillars of the business.
  8. How to delegate tasks to other people. It's really important to know how to delegate the tasks when your business is growing, otherwise, your business will fall.
  9. and FINALLY, the thing that I get a lot. TAX. I will learn you how to register your company in Hong Kong and answer to all the questions that you have in mind.
I will put my heart and soul into this project and offer EVERYTHING that I know about this business, I want to share with you my knowledge and avoid you to make mistakes that I did before. That will have a price, I will do my best to sell this " course " at a reasonable price because I was just like some of you guys, not a lot of money, a part-time job... so I know this struggle.

So are you guys are interested in this? Leave a like if you are or reply to this message if you're in.

Thank you guys, All the best for you!

Mousslim.
Hey Boss can't wait hear u revealing the secret of success in dropshipping, as u already know am a very big fan of u, looking forward to be like u in the near future... #blessup boss

Sofiashop85

Wow.. Amazing.
You are be big player. I so proud you my brother. Good job...
This is me Mr Ritto. Owner sofiashop85 on IG.

caner

Hello Moussdog thank you for your posts I hope you will be move better and better. I started 3 days ago after my website complated. I am focusing on fb ads try to increase my follower numbers and gave 2 ads and also twitter. Do you think am I using true systems for the beginning?

JDavid

Hey guys,

Thank you for all your DM and follow on my Instagram ( Instagram: Moussdog)
Means a lot to me, I saw that a lot of you are running stores and looking for advice, actually more than 100 of you.
So I'm thinking to write an Ebook and offer personal video training.

This Course will include :

1. Niche research, find a winning product.
  2. How to properly set up your store with Alidropship.
  3. Plugins to add to your website, how to organize a product page to get GOOD conversion rate.
  4. Set up perfectly your payment gateways, avoid futures a headache that I had with Paypal and Stripe.
  5. Most Importantly, the marketing, my personal secrets for growing an audience via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
  6. How to use your Email list.
  7. How to handle your customer's support. One of the pillars of the business.
  8. How to delegate tasks to other people. It's really important to know how to delegate the tasks when your business is growing, otherwise, your business will fall.
  9. and FINALLY, the thing that I get a lot. TAX. I will learn you how to register your company in Hong Kong and answer to all the questions that you have in mind.
I will put my heart and soul into this project and offer EVERYTHING that I know about this business, I want to share with you my knowledge and avoid you to make mistakes that I did before. That will have a price, I will do my best to sell this " course " at a reasonable price because I was just like some of you guys, not a lot of money, a part-time job... so I know this struggle.

So are you guys are interested in this? Leave a like if you are or reply to this message if you're in.

Thank you guys, All the best for you!

Mousslim.

I do not know if I'm late, but I signed up for the course

Status
Not open for further replies.