412 error code when importing products

Steven

Hi Victoria
Im Steven, i have a problem with importing products in my page and a 412 code appears when we try to import. Im logged in on Alidropship plug (we have the most updated version) and are also verified/authenticated each time.

Could you advise me please?

Biya

Hi, I'm facing the similar issue and need assistance from technical team on immediate bases. It is showing error 403.

Attachments

• Not Working.jpg
    Not Working.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 11

mastrotheoris

OK guys I can offer some help. If you imported products and then deleted them from your import list, if you try to re-import them it will give you the 412 error. So for example now I can still import products which I have not imported and deleted previously.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria
Im Steven, i have a problem with importing products in my page and a 412 code appears when we try to import. Im logged in on Alidropship plug (we have the most updated version) and are also verified/authenticated each time.

Could you advise me please?
Still having problems with this!!!!!!

Hello, sorry for a late response, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with a description of your issue - I will check.

Comely

I am getting the same 403 error, tried disable mod security not worked, But when i logged out of the chrome extension surprisingly it started working:oops: