2Checkout

mangomarey

Hi

I am trying to set up an account with 2Checkout and under category:
Which integration method are you using or planning to use?
There are a lot of choices .. which one is the best to use with Alidropship store?
Any Idea?

Regards

ZbigniewPL

You can tell them that you are not dropshipper, that you have stock and you do shipping by yourself.
Show them some cooperate doccuments, some receipts for products and then you may go throught....
I didnt think about it before and i said im a dropshipper too, and I also got mail that they do not offer their services for dropshippers.

It would be nice if someone who already has credit cards integrated could share some information about where to register, where they accept dropshipping, how to register without a us company..

Yaros

Staff member
You can tell them that you are not dropshipper, that you have stock and you do shipping by yourself.
Show them some cooperate doccuments, some receipts for products and then you may go throught....
I didnt think about it before and i said im a dropshipper too, and I also got mail that they do not offer their services for dropshippers.

It would be nice if someone who already has credit cards integrated could share some information about where to register, where they accept dropshipping, how to register without a us company..
Register as a wholesaler and provide a wholesaler agreement. You can find it here https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateway-choose/

Hi Yaros,
I am now stuck in 2checkout process where.
1. I message many of the supplier in aliexpress but seems like no one know what agreement is that and many is not providing response as well.
2. what do you mean by register as a wholesaler and provide a wholesale agreement. Is it mean register to the supplier as wholesaler even we do not purchase from them in alibaba? as we do dropshipping via aliexpress, i am not sure how to negotiate with alibaba since we dont really make order in alibaba.
3. is there any tactic to negotiate with the suppliers? i use statement below but seems like no response from them
"Hi Sir

I am dropshipper and i would like to sell your item in my online store. in order to make it happen, can i get a wholesaler or dropshipper agreement from you to proof to bank that i am authorize to sell your products online?

Your kind assistance is very much appreciated. "

your guidance and advise is very much appreciated

Paola75

That is true .. they just informed me by email ...
Do not know why it is included as an option on the Plugin ...
I have the same problem, can you help me understand how I can integrate 2 checkouts?
do not know how to run the test to see if everything works well, or do I need to contact their support?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same problem, can you help me understand how I can integrate 2 checkouts?
do not know how to run the test to see if everything works well, or do I need to contact their support?
You need to paste your Account number and secret word in AliDropship -> Settings -> Payments and make a test purchase, like you are a customer. If transaction is completed you will see Thank you page that your payment is done. If transaction is declined you also will see that notification. If your 2checkout account is not verified yet you can use demo credentials.

The Dropper

Things changed now, 2CO is more open to dropshipping, and the approval process become easier, thing might get harder a little bit in case you are selling Branded products.

Paola75

You need to paste your Account number and secret word in AliDropship -> Settings -> Payments and make a test purchase, like you are a customer. If transaction is completed you will see Thank you page that your payment is done. If transaction is declined you also will see that notification. If your 2checkout account is not verified yet you can use demo credentials.

Thank you very much for your help Victoria, I have follow the steps you've suggest me and I solve the problem :)