25,000+ Fashion Products | 31 sales so far :) | £540 NET!

alioop

If that's what you think, you're on your own. When there is 1 person disagreeing with you, then so be it. But when there are more than 1 person, then you'd be wise to take advice and follow suit. I have a 22 inch monitor and i can't even read everything in one page, let alone any reasonable amount of info without scrolling.

Score on readability +10
Score on UI -100
Score on UX -1000

I didn't even manage to read anything and in forum sense, it's classified as spammy. Take it however you will.

Direct Webstore

If that's what you think, you're on your own. When there is 1 person disagreeing with you, then so be it.

Not true. I've been a member of quite a few forums over the years and this isn't the first time I've seen this kind of behaviour from posters ... and in all cases it's been met with dislike. It seems you have no idea of "netiquette". But of course people are totally free to "yell and scream" if they so wish. :)

Last edited:

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

I beg to differ. It's the same as using all UPPERCASE. It's like "shouting at people" and really "in your face". I find it quite offensive, as do others it seems. I know you can't see that ... it's a bit like a bald guy doing a "comb over". Everyone around him thinks it looks stupid, but the guy in question thinks he looks like a move star. :)

Fair enough lol i see your points sorry if i upset anyone ill use small text :)

Stuart Gibson

Wow there are some very rude people here. This thread is about your dropshipping journey. If someone wants to share theirs, good for them, the redness coming from some keyboard warriors is atrocious @Yaros could you try and diffuse this

Direct Webstore

Wow there are some very rude people here. This thread is about your dropshipping journey. If someone wants to share theirs, good for them, the redness coming from some keyboard warriors is atrocious @Yaros could you try and diffuse this
It all seems civil enough to me. As far as I can see there is nothing to "diffuse". The issue is done with already. :)

Last edited:

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

I have a custom dedicated server built for large eCommerce websites :) so far it handles the database fine needless to say my whole site is rather large in size

ZbigniewPL

What theme do You use with Your fashion store ? Do You use any additional plugins to make more conversions?

What is Your FB ads strategy ? Can You share ?

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

What theme do You use with Your fashion store ? Do You use any additional plugins to make more conversions?

What is Your FB ads strategy ? Can You share ?

I use the standard theme " Davinc "

Yes i use a range of plugins to make my site faster and convert better :)

As to my Facebook marketing because of the items i sell and the prices i limit my spending to £20 per day ( I only spend once i have already sold a product and got the money/delivered the item to my customer) Just encase i loose the money then i can write that off a bad business action and carry o without spending money out my own pocket ...

I normally promote higher priced items and target people who have good incomes only ie CEO/Director's etc .... and don't worry about targeting the small fish :) ! I have other methods for the small fish on social media ! I also only promote items to countries with fast shipping methods and take the extra price out my profit to cover shipping !

Product Example Facebook Promotion :

Target Market : Women CEO/Director's etc

Alligator Leather Handbag Special Offer just 24 hours left !

Supplier Price : $39

RRP: $150!

Sell at : $80

Shipping : $10 fast !

Profit : $31 PROFIT !

I hope this helps
Chris

Last edited: