2 problems since theme update - auto posting blog pages and product cat for menu

southernX

Hi,
I'm running the Da Vinci theme 0.9.19, WP 4.8.

I'm still in the process of setting up my new store. After updating the theme to the latest, and clicking on the Add Default Pages And Menus button, my site seems to be auto posting empty pages of blog posts! How can I stop this?

Secondly, has the Product Category been removed for Menu additions? I'm sure it was there before, because that's how I set up my menu.menu.png

southernX

ok, I solved the product cat problem by going to Appearance>Customize>Menus instead. There I can find the Product Categories.

But my autoposting of blog pages still remains.

Yaros

Staff member
It was already fixed, just update the theme (the version of the theme is the same) but update needed.

southernX

How do I update the theme in this case? (if it's not in the update list?). Do I just upload the theme and switch to it?

When you say the version is the same, do you mean the fixed version is the old version 0.9.18? That's the one I just re-downloaded.

Thanks for your help.

Yaros

Staff member
How do I update the theme in this case? (if it's not in the update list?). Do I just upload the theme and switch to it?

When you say the version is the same, do you mean the fixed version is the old version 0.9.18? That's the one I just re-downloaded.

Thanks for your help.
that's correct, download it again and just re-upload it.