2 bugs with DaVinci theme

Real Residual

1) If the price of the product is over 1000, it will block part of the Best Price Guarantee tag.
2) When you have a variation with your product, usually the first variation is selected when the first page is loaded, but instead of showing the image of the first variation, it shows the first image of the gallery. I think it should show the first variation if there is a valid variation image and only show the gallery main image if no variation image is found.
3) This may not be a bug but variation images are not loaded automatically in the gallery when viewing the product, you have to click on the variation for it to show in the list. I don't know if this is by design but they should be there from the start imo.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

1) If the price of the product is over 1000, it will block part of the Best Price Guarantee tag.
2) When you have a variation with your product, usually the first variation is selected when the first page is loaded, but instead of showing the image of the first variation, it shows the first image of the gallery. I think it should show the first variation if there is a valid variation image and only show the gallery main image if no variation image is found.
3) This may not be a bug but variation images are not loaded automatically in the gallery when viewing the product, you have to click on the variation for it to show in the list. I don't know if this is by design but they should be there from the start imo.
1. Thank you for letting us know about the tag bug, it will be fixed promptly.
2. and 3. Single product page has been designed this way, this is not a bug. That is why there is an option of settng a featured image in Product option, please see the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Edit Item.png
    Edit Item.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 10