16 questions, when it's too much i can email you if you want

EdlerFalke

1) Which theme do you use for hokagestore(dot)com?

2) I would like to email to my costumers after 7 days about shipping times or another notification.

3) Is it possible to create affiliate/referral links for my webshop? A kind of own affiliate program?

4) What is the main difference between davinci and davinci 2.0? Is it just the design?

5) Is it possible to stop notification emails to myself, when I leave "Send a copy to" blank? Do my customers still receive your notification?

6) There is a View Video button , YouTube video ID from Customization => Home. I want you to be redirected to another website or page. Not youtube-related site.
Or can I create a Button there? If yes, how to do?

7) Cant embed urls, when there is no "embed link". Sometimes I want to embed a random site, which has no offered own embed link. Is there a way?

8) Social rabbit posts sometimes same pictures(twice) from media gallery when it's sorted by "New to Old". Is it a bug?

9) Are the pictures at social rabbit -> media gallery -> delete all. Are the pictures then really deleted or only from the gallery?

10) I once imported a product from Dropship.Me and later changed the supplier. I can't remember which product it was. Is it possible to reset everything (i.e. the products)? And sometimes the thumbnails are missing during import.

11) If I delete images from the media gallery, are they really deleted or still somewhere in the cpanel in the tmp?

12) Stripe will get new EU rules, maybe new api ?

13) At Customization => Header => Additional image (size: 157px x 86px) , I want to display a logo but it is the way to small to the pixels. Is it possible to get it bigger? Resize or anything?

14) If I have imported products from Dropship.Me and I later place orders, then a different language has been imported at Variation & Model / Size. For example Hoodie: Pokemon; Color: Zwart..and not black, another example Item: Kunai; Color: Zilver.. and not Silver; I have a picture attached.

15) How did you created that fav_icon? With canva(dot)com?

16) I'd like to do something for my customers, so they can see that you're looking at the sizing chart. For example: "Please look at the size chart in the product description", because my customers often order sizes that are too small.

And Did you update the recommended price formula for hokagestore? It looks different than before, maybe because epacket got expensive?

---
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• languageAutoFulFilment.png
    languageAutoFulFilment.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

But No. 1 is Davinci (original)

... and for other solutions you will need the Woo plugin.

I think you are asking for too many answers to be handed to you on a silver plate. You need to do a little research yourself. That's what I do.

Good luck

;)

EdlerFalke

Thank you:), I searched the help center and found nothing to my last 16 questions.
I had a lot more questions, and I was able to answer most of them myself except for this 16th one.
That's why those 16 questions are not answered in the Help Center.

Yaros

Staff member
1) Which theme do you use for hokagestore(dot)com?
- Davinci theme.

2) I would like to email to my costumers after 7 days about shipping times or another notification.
- The original plugin does not have an option for creating additional email notifications. WooCommerce may have such functionality.

3) Is it possible to create affiliate/referral links for my webshop? A kind of own affiliate program?
- Now we are integrating with such affiliate system, so I hope this possibility will appear soon.

4) What is the main difference between davinci and davinci 2.0? Is it just the design?
- That’s right, design is the main difference between the two themes. In the DaVinci 2.0 theme you can choose Homepage slider layout (slider or grid). Besides, there’s Zero search results page where you can find most popular products instead of just "Search results (0)

5) Is it possible to stop notification emails to myself, when I leave "Send a copy to" blank? Do my customers still receive your notification?
- Yes sure

6) There is a View Video button , YouTube video ID from Customization => Home. I want you to be redirected to another website or page. Not youtube-related site.
Or can I create a Button there? If yes, how to do?
- There is no such options.

7) Cant embed urls, when there is no "embed link". Sometimes I want to embed a random site, which has no offered own embed link. Is there a way?
- Sorry, I did not understand this question.

8) Social rabbit posts sometimes same pictures(twice) from media gallery when it's sorted by "New to Old". Is it a bug?
- It was a bug and it if you update SR plugin it should disappear

9) Are the pictures at social rabbit -> media gallery -> delete all. Are the pictures then really deleted or only from the gallery?
- The pictures will be deleted from SR Media Gallery, but they will be in WP Gallery.

10) I once imported a product from Dropship.Me and later changed the supplier. I can't remember which product it was. Is it possible to reset everything (i.e. the products)? And sometimes the thumbnails are missing during import.
- You can go to your Import List in DropshipMe plugin, find this product, copy the AliExpress link. Then go to the Product Options->Supplier and re-connect this item using the link you copied.

11) If I delete images from the media gallery, are they really deleted or still somewhere in the cpanel in the tmp?
- Images will be removed from server.

12) Stripe will get new EU rules, maybe new api ?
- I don't know.

13) At Customization => Header => Additional image (size: 157px x 86px) , I want to display a logo but it is the way to small to the pixels. Is it possible to get it bigger? Resize or anything?
- You can increase width but not height

14) If I have imported products from Dropship.Me and I later place orders, then a different language has been imported at Variation & Model / Size. For example Hoodie: Pokemon; Color: Zwart..and not black, another example Item: Kunai; Color: Zilver.. and not Silver; I have a picture attached.
- It should not cause any problems

15) How did you created that fav_icon? With canva(dot)com?
- Just a custom design

16) I'd like to do something for my customers, so they can see that you're looking at the sizing chart. For example: "Please look at the size chart in the product description", because my customers often order sizes that are too small.
- We should consider such option.

And Did you update the recommended price formula for hokagestore? It looks different than before, maybe because epacket got expensive?
- We are changing the pricing constantly for testing purposes.