100K $ With Drop-shipping

Moussdog

Hi everyone!

I decided to buy the plugin and give it a try, here's the results of my first 10 days.
My niche is Dragon Ball Z, why ? I love it! Never launch a niche on a thing you don't like or dont know, you will give up.
Also Dragon Ball have a big community on the social media so a lot of influencers on insta who I can pay to do shoutout!

The Dropper

Great result as a start , whish you the good luck ! if u let me ask , do you use any paid traffic except the IG shootout ? also what payment gateways do you use ?

Moussdog

Great result as a start , whish you the good luck ! if u let me ask , do you use any paid traffic except the IG shootout ? also what payment gateways do you use ?
Hi man!
Thank you!

I used Facebook Ads the first week. 5$ per day I Reached a very low CPC 0.01$. But the most of my order come from IG Shoutout!

Paypal and Stripe ;)

The Dropper

Thanks for reply , does stripe support your country or did you open a LLC ? have you got any result from facebook ads ? Sorry for the questions !!

Moussdog

How do you handle orders now due the Chinese new year? I have stated on my site that it will be delays in delivery but despite that i got yesterday order of 60$.
Hi Bro! Congrats for your order! I contacted my supplier to know when they are ready to ship, they are coming back to work around the 3-5 february!
If I use Epacket I will be on time, I hope...

Last edited:

Moussdog

Thanks for reply , does stripe support your country or did you open a LLC ? have you got any result from facebook ads ? Sorry for the questions !!
No problem! Stripe work in France, where I live.
I disabled facebook ads, I only use Instagram for the moment. It work good. 5$ a day for facebook ad is too low, I will try again with an higher budget!

( sorry for my english lol )

Enov

Hi,

you didn't face any copyright issues? I want to sell one piece things, but I have seen that your paypal or your payment gateway can be suspended for that