100K $ With Drop-shipping

Moussdog

Hey @Moussdog, which delivery method do you use? Epacket/Aliexpress/China Post shipping or the premium ones like DHL, UPS, etc.? Did you ever face issues with the ePacket/China Post shipping methods?
I only use e-packet. Yes the tracking number don't update sometimes that's annoying

Don James

Hi ahm750

I too have 2 items not delivered after one month plus. Contacted supplier and waiting for their reply

Smiley

Wow, i just read all the posts and boy this is inspiring!! Congrats man, you are doing a good job! So every time you make an IG post you post with 7 new influencers or just 6 to 7 old influencers?

Moussdog

Hello, guys I’m really sorry but I really don’t have time give some helps, i’m currently hiring a team to do all the work for me so I hope I will be more available to help this community.

Today was the black friday so I broke some records! Take a look!
I hope it gives some motivations for you guys, I’m a French guy from a little city, English is not even my native language, I dropped out from high school, and now i’m making 5 figures a month! God is great!
The greatest advice that I can give you guys is to catch new trends before everybody. Don’t look at a new trend as something funny, look at it as a Potential business.

Stay strong guys

5674704F-B175-4EF1-8CC4-4EC17DAA9293.jpeg

mushrukh

Please check the PM
Hello, guys I’m really sorry but I really don’t have time give some helps, i’m currently hiring a team to do all the work for me so I hope I will be more available to help this community.

Today was the black friday so I broke some records! Take a look!
I hope it gives some motivations for you guys, I’m a French guy from a little city, English is not even my native language, I dropped out from high school, and now i’m making 5 figures a month! God is great!
The greatest advice that I can give you guys is to catch new trends before everybody. Don’t look at a new trend as something funny, look at it as a Potential business.

Stay strong guys

View attachment 1867[/QUOTur p

jojo

I pay shoutouts every other day. I work with 3 instagram accounts.
I do not know if it would be better to pay shoutouts every day. But I do not want to spam with advertising.

1, How often do you make shoutouts?
2, What is your instagram account?
I want to learn from the best.

Thanks. :)

mushrukh

First check whether u r getting enough traffic for your shoutout..
Do you get sales??
What us the engagement rate??
What is the ROI?

I pay shoutouts every other day. I work with 3 instagram accounts.
I do not know if it would be better to pay shoutouts every day. But I do not want to spam with advertising.

1, How often do you make shoutouts?
2, What is your instagram account?
I want to learn from the best.

Thanks. :)

am347

Hi Moussdog,

I have been following this thread and it is really inspiring as how you reached this far. Well done and I hope you keep on improving every day.

I am planning on opening a store but one thing has been troubling me.
I have a friend who has a store and unfortunately he faced some copyright issues few months back and he for was forced to remove those few items from his online shop and later close down.
I don't know what product or item or niche market you are selling in but have you ever faced any copyright issues/disputes?

Thanks. Keep inspiring us.