100K $ With Drop-shipping

Krzy

Hey Moussdog. First of all congratulations on the success. Truly an inspiring story, proving that this stuff really works when done the right way!

I have a question regarding Instagram shoutouts. What form of shoutouts do you usually go for and what works best for you? Is it regular posts with pictures/videos or perhaps Insta story? Looking at many influencers I noticed that videos get a lot more attention when it comes to views than pictures. Could you please tell us a bit about it? Thanks a lot for your time buddy! :)

Edit: Also, how long are they usually? 12, 24hrs?

Last edited:

Light

@Moussdog, find below one of the offers i got for a shoutout and i want to know if it is ok:

My package (for 24hrs) is for $20, consisting of:

-advertisement via post
- advertisement via story (three times)
- link in bio
- you being tagged in my next posts
- free shoutout from
@pottersstory (with almost 3000 followers)

As for the demographics:

- each and every post of mine gets featured by Instagram
- about 3 million views on posts per week
- 20k profile views
- 1,000+ website visits
- 58% population from US
- Maximum followers from ages 18-24 and 13-17
- Best time is around 12 PM EST

The guy has 64 thousand followers

LuisGuerra

Hi all. I would like if someone could explain what I've asked on my last comment. It would really help me if I could understand how the stats work.

Thanks

LuisGuerra

I'm really trying to figure how the stats work.

Yesterday you made more than 3000$ and in the newest print screen it show that you made less than 1000$.

How can we interpret this stats? Is it a Alidropship bug ?

Thanks for the explanation.

Moussdog

Hello. :)

I would also like to know how you get such huge traffic to your web site.
How many accounts work with you on an instagram?
I use your techniques, addressing bills, pricing, shoutsouts, etc.
Still my results are small

Thanks, Jozef

Hello, Jozef,

I work with 6-7 accounts on Instagram all of them have 200k+ followers,
The problem is maybe your niche

Moussdog

Hey Moussdog. First of all congratulations on the success. Truly an inspiring story, proving that this stuff really works when done the right way!

I have a question regarding Instagram shoutouts. What form of shoutouts do you usually go for and what works best for you? Is it regular posts with pictures/videos or perhaps Insta story? Looking at many influencers I noticed that videos get a lot more attention when it comes to views than pictures. Could you please tell us a bit about it? Thanks a lot for your time buddy! :)

Edit: Also, how long are they usually? 12, 24hrs?

Hello, Thank you Krzy,

I never tried videos I only post photo and Instagram story using the swipe up option. ( Really efficient )

Alessandro

Moussdog, c'est pas cool de ne pas répondre à mon MP, surtout que ça ne concerne nullement ton business.
Bref, bonne continuation

SiongJin

Hello, Thank you Krzy,

I never tried videos I only post photo and Instagram story using the swipe up option. ( Really efficient )
Hi Moussdog, really newbie here. Hope you can share. What is "the swipe up option"? Thank you so much.

Last edited:

jubran

Hi Moussdog, really newbie here. Hope you can share. What is "the swipe up option"? Thank you so much.
It's on Instagram story. The followers can see the stories of the influencer they follow and the influencer can put a link in the story so if somebody swipe up or press on the button of the story, he or respectively she will be directed to the website URL that the influencer has shared.

ahm750

It's on Instagram story. The followers can see the stories of the influencer they follow and the influencer can put a link in the story so if somebody swipe up or press on the button of the story, he or respectively she will be directed to the website URL that the influencer has shared.

I'd also like to add that this feature is not available for every account. For me, it became available after I reached 10k followers or so. Then I could add swipe up links

LuisGuerra

I'm really trying to figure how the stats work.

Yesterday you made more than 3000$ and in the newest print screen it show that you made less than 1000$.

How can we interpret this stats? Is it a Alidropship bug ?

Thanks for the explanation.
Why no one is answering my question?!
This is the third time I'm asking.
I would appreciate and explanation.

Best regards.

SiongJin

Thank you so much Jubran.

ahm750

Hey @Moussdog, which delivery method do you use? Epacket/Aliexpress/China Post shipping or the premium ones like DHL, UPS, etc.? Did you ever face issues with the ePacket/China Post shipping methods?