100K $ With Drop-shipping

Moussdog

Breaking a new record today
Not a single pennie on Facebook ads, promoting only via Instagram!
It's time for me to bring the store to another level, Let's try Facebook Ads!
Capture d’écran 2017-11-04 à 23.52.29.png

LuisGuerra

Good job Moussdog, however I think that there might be an issue with your print screen.

You've made around 38000$ of sales in the first 3 days of November?! That makes around 12600$ a day am I right? Or the month stats correspond to the last 30 days?

Thanks for your reply.

Moussdog

Good job Moussdog, however I think that there might be an issue with your print screen.

You've made around 38000$ of sales in the first 3 days of November?! That makes around 12600$ a day am I right? Or the month stats correspond to the last 30 days?

Thanks for your reply.

It counts the last 30 days, I took the screenshot at midnight :)

Last edited:

jubran

Yaaaaaay just made it to 3000$!
View attachment 1697
That is really great and motivating to see! Congratulations :)

I just can't figure it out how do you drive 4000 visitors in 1 day from only Instagram. I do IG shoutouts and I get maximum 150 visits and some of these shoutouts cost over $40. So if it would be really kind of you to show us an Exact Example of how you really run these shoutouts. Like the text/image and which ones do you choose and how much do you pay. Your file is helpful and thanks a lot for it but it didn't help me get these 4000/day. And last question: Do you run only shoutouts or also IG ads?

Moussdog

That is really great and motivating to see! Congratulations :)

I just can't figure it out how do you drive 4000 visitors in 1 day from only Instagram. I do IG shoutouts and I get maximum 150 visits and some of these shoutouts cost over $40. So if it would be really kind of you to show us an Exact Example of how you really run these shoutouts. Like the text/image and which ones do you choose and how much do you pay. Your file is helpful and thanks a lot for it but it didn't help me get these 4000/day. And last question: Do you run only shoutouts or also IG ads?
Send me an example of your shoutouts via DM maybe I can tell you what to add/delete

Sundance

Very impressive and it shows me that I'am totally doing something wrong with my site. Just sold 1 hoodie in three month. :(
I'am doing FB Ads but only getting some likes and thats it.

Moussdog

Very impressive and it shows me that I'am totally doing something wrong with my site. Just sold 1 hoodie in three month. :(
I'am doing FB Ads but only getting some likes and thats it.
Create urgency, says that it's a sale for only 24h

Moussdog

Anyone of you guys ever worked with a Virtual Assitant with the AlidropShip Plugin ?
This store begins to take too much time for me and I'm thinking of hiring one, so If you guys know a good website, hit me up!

When you're doing a shoutout, don't just present the product, create urgency ( 50% promo, free gift etc...) that's how I attract that much people into my shop!

Capture d’écran 2017-11-05 à 12.26.43.png

LuisGuerra

I'm really trying to figure how the stats work.

Yesterday you made more than 3000$ and in the newest print screen it show that you made less than 1000$.

How can we interpret this stats? Is it a Alidropship bug ?

Thanks for the explanation.

Sundance

Create urgency, says that it's a sale for only 24h
My last FB ad already included a coupon code. But thanks for your hints and the help.
I hope that in the future I also can help others to be successful. :)

I just boosted my FB post again with a 12% discount for the next 12 hours. We will see... :)

Last edited:

jojo

Hello. :)

I would also like to know how you get such huge traffic to your web site.
How many accounts work with you on an instagram?
I use your techniques, addressing bills, pricing, shoutsouts, etc.
Still my results are small

Thanks, Jozef