1 Month and Half but no luck.

Raff

Still no sales after a month and half. I sell baby products. What can you suggest? Thanks!

Last edited:

maxyy89

Hi there! You have a preety good looking site. From where is your traffic coming? What payments methods do you have? Do you have a lot of abandoned carts?

Raff

Hi there! You have a preety good looking site. From where is your traffic coming? What payments methods do you have? Do you have a lot of abandoned carts?
From FB and Instagram. No abandoned carts. Im using paypal.

kingpin

I'm pretty sure, the traffic that is coming to your site is generic and is not passionate.
No abandoned cart tells that people are not evening attempting to checkout. The problem i believe is the way how you are bringing the traffic. Traffic will never make you money. Buyers will make you money

Bring buyers not traffic.

When you promote on fb or instagram make your offer so tempting and like wow. Give discount. Use good sales pitch statement

Target Pregnant women, teen moms, single moms and baby products related brands like johnson n johnson etc.
Target pages related to child care, i love my child etc.

Use flex targeting

Use 5$ per day budget
Target USA

Run website conversion ads
Install pixels on your site

Just my 2 cents here

Raff

I'm pretty sure, the traffic that is coming to your site is generic and is not passionate.
No abandoned cart tells that people are not evening attempting to checkout. The problem i believe is the way how you are bringing the traffic. Traffic will never make you money. Buyers will make you money

Bring buyers not traffic.

When you promote on fb or instagram make your offer so tempting and like wow. Give discount. Use good sales pitch statement

Target Pregnant women, teen moms, single moms and baby products related brands like johnson n johnson etc.
Target pages related to child care, i love my child etc.

Use flex targeting

Use 5$ per day budget
Target USA

Run website conversion ads
Install pixels on your site

Just my 2 cents here
Thank you for your reply to my thread,

All my traffic are from my ads, i target all audience that is related to my products as what you said. All who has an interest on baby products and also narrow the audience who are an Engaged Shoppers.

Maybe its about the Product Price? May i know how you price your product or what formula you used? I read your stories and it inspired me.

kingpin

Thank you for your reply to my thread,

All my traffic are from my ads, i target all audience that is related to my products as what you said. All who has an interest on baby products and also narrow the audience who are an Engaged Shoppers.

Maybe its about the Product Price? May i know how you price your product or what formula you used? I read your stories and it inspired me.

Dont run right column ads
Facebook network ads

Create separate ads for mobile and desktop.

Try instagram shoutout also and insta ads.

Spy on facebook and see how other stores on d same biche are doing.
Copy their audience and nail it
Lol

Raff

Facebook network ads

Lol

The placement of my ads are FB Newsfeed and Instagram. I will try Insta Shoutouts if i have a budget again :D

Is the price of my products are high? What is your formula?

artmelkon

Facebook network ads

Lol
I was following your post are very inspiring and helpful, thanks for your input.
I have two questions here:
1) How do you copy your competition audience? Is there special software? I usually do run a search on the product that I am going to run an ad for.
2) I am note quise sure how worldwide shipping works, and everyone kind of suggesting e-packet and e-packet delivers only to 30 countries.
Thanks
Arthur