✅ [AGE/VERIFIED] FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LIMIT 250$ + BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNT LIMIT 250$/1500$/UNLIMITED LOWEST PRICE !!!!

The strongest FB ad accounts on the market today for sale !!! :p: :p :p :p

The strongest FB ad accounts on the market today for sale !!! :p::p:p:p

George96

Did you get your refund from paypal, clown?
What do you keep crying about here? Haha
You still not get it? YOU must refund your customers !! PayPal it will take his side because have the absolute right if is not satisfied from your service to ask money back.

You get only one real customers from this forum and you behave like that? Calling your customers clown!!!

chris37

Hi everybody,

This is thread have escalated very fast.

Everybody know who @trustmaster88 is , what he have done and doing to this community.

We do need to give more attention to this thread.

Members of this community have realized what going on and are not stupid or clowns like @trustmaster88 believe.

Please , we better let him do whatever believe his doing. I just hope nobody fall again in his trap.

Best regards
Chris

ahmedfathy

You still not get it? YOU must refund your customers !! PayPal it will take his side because have the absolute right if is not satisfied from your service to ask money back.

You get only one real customers from this forum and you behave like that? Calling your customers clown!!!
I have escalated to paypal but didn't get my money back yet.

two days ago, this scammer seller send me offer through paypal to refund me the money if I ship the item back to him and paypal asked me to put tracking number and shipping company to send the item back to him.

Do you really believe that, that's advertising account and the seller is asking me to send it back by shipping company.

He is a professional scammer and know what he is doing

George96

I have escalated to paypal but didn't get my money back yet.

two days ago, this scammer seller send me offer through paypal to refund me the money if I ship the item back to him and paypal asked me to put tracking number and shipping company to send the item back to him.

Do you really believe that, that's advertising account and the seller is asking me to send it back by shipping company.

He is a professional scammer and know what he is doing
Brother you have be scammed,

Try to explain to PayPal what going on!!

The only you can do is to warning other people not be scammed as well from him.

The story ends here, I refunded this guy like I said before.

Everything went according to my plan, no surprises. :)

Thank you to the talented lawyers of alidropship :)

1629576962328.png

ahmedfathy

The seller didn't refund.
I received E-mail from Paypal today that they decided the case in my favor.
I still recommend everybody here to stay away from this seller because it is too much headache.

I hope the forum administrator take some actions against sellers who have bad reputation.

The seller didn't refund.
I received E-mail from Paypal today that they decided the case in my favor.
I still recommend everybody here to stay away from this seller because it is too much headache.

I hope the forum administrator take some actions against sellers who have bad reputation.

shieet....

You are really a person with no qualifications, no good thinking, not knowing how to see the problem.

Paypal has asked you to return the goods to me, I have confirmed that I have received the goods even though I have not received any account from you.

Do you understand ?

You should keep your mouth shut and learn to respect other salespeople.

Bye

You are right, everybody must stay away of him. Is not trustful!!!
Haha
Looks like you and a few other guys in this thread are a dropshipping team... you guys are trying to defend each other so much even though you don't even know who I am :)
I guess you're all from India or some other nearby country...
If you need an account to advertise, tell me, I like to do charity :)

chris37

Haha
Looks like you and a few other guys in this thread are a dropshipping team... you guys are trying to defend each other so much even though you don't even know who I am :)
I guess you're all from India or some other nearby country...

I am Greek/Cypriot check us out , maybe if you have 1-2 million to spare you can buy house in my country !!

Where are you from ??? Let me take a guest , SingaPURE?

Don’t get me wrong I have nothing with Singapore people …. Only with you!!!

chris37

Ahaaa here it is, a great team with the legendary Chris as the great captain
Haha no no no this is a circus :)
Yes your customers are the clowns. Your world not mine.

Did you get your refund from paypal, clown?
What do you keep crying about here? Haha
SEE MEMBERS , IF YOU BUY FROM HIM IS CALL YOU ALSO A CLOWN :)

Try how much you like ... nobody gonna buy from you ever again.
If you need a house to buy in Cyprus find the real money to buy from me.... i don't do charity like you for $70

How i say to you again you mess with the wrong person and you still try .... You really became a joke here :)