✅ [AGE/VERIFIED] FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LIMIT 250$ + BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNT LIMIT 250$/1500$/UNLIMITED LOWEST PRICE !!!!

✅ FACEBOOK ACCOUNT verified/non-verified limit 250$/1500$/unlimited
✅ BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNT verified/non-verified limit 250$/unlimited
✅
Trusted Facebook Accs/Business managers for your profitable advertising campaign

==========
TIER 1 COUNTRIES:
US - UK - EUROPE - CANADA - ASIA - PHILIPPINES - INDONESIA - THAILAND ....
==========

Good price today : start from $20 (updated March 2022)

★ Facebook Account limit 250$ daily: 20-30$ (The price depends on the type of the account)
★ Facebook Account limit 1500$ daily: 45-60$
★ Facebook Account unlimited daily: 45-60$
★ ID Verified Facebook Account to manage ads: $10- $20

★ Business Manager Account - unlimited daily: $25 - $35

★ 10-20% # if buy in bulk
I have a large number of accounts with good rates
I need to find resellers, win-win cooperation !!!
★ Delivery - Within 24hours of payment, usually immediately.

==========

***** What do you receive when you buy a BM and accounts?

- With BM accounts
★2 invitation links included (one as a backup)
★ Specialized instructions
- With Facebook accounts:
★ UID|Password|2FA + email|email password (the email is associated with the facebook account) + photo's friends backup file
★ Specialized instructions

==========

******Refund and replacement policy:

★ If the Business Manager has any issues within 48 hours of buying, we will replace it for free ( In case you haven't used it yet)
-Cases such as creating advertising accounts, running ads, adding credit cards, sharing pixels are counted as using the account
★ If the Facebook Account gets banned due to any login problem, we will attempt to fix it immediately. If it cannot be fixed, we will replace it for you.

==========
CONTACT ME:
Telegram: @minhnq
==========

PAYMENT:

• USDT
  • BTC
  • DOGE
  • LTC
  • Payoneer, Paypal, Perfect Money...

I will serve you even if you only buy 1 account for 8$, then you will trust and enjoy working with me, thank you all !!!

Last edited:
p6.jpg

I have a good acc with cheap price today, do you need any kind of acc? I can help you link your BM pixel to your personal ad account without having to throw your personal ad account to BM, let me know if you're interested. Thanks!