Igor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi igor, i updated my plugin and my store is no longer. Can you please help? why this problem with this new software?
    Jorge Rivera been trying to contact some type of customer support all day... I bought the plugin this morning, going to bed soon, still no support. Dashboard wont show up, despite "successful" license activation. It does not work..........
    Hi Igor,
    I just change my Pricing markup formula that didn't work properly , after that i changed it to previous setting example 2x .. but now its totally crash not working properly can you please help me out , alidropship woocommerce am using
    Hi Igot,
    In my woo version I have set the Auto update by 15min and my products are keep going to my draft (all) and I have to keep re-publish them again, while they are still available in Aliexpress. Plz advice.

my email is: ali@neku.me
    Igor
    Igor
    Your IP must have been banned, that's why we recommend to set auto-update at least once daily. Or use manual update.
    Hello,

I recently added the rembrandt theme to my store and but when I add products to the store the main product image doesn't show. I get a default grey screen for the main image when on the actual products page. The thumbnail on the site shows up fine just not when on the actual products page, if that makes sense.

Any suggestions or known fixes?

email address: info@travel-tools.co

Kind Regards
    Igor
    Igor
    Hello,
    Could you please PM your WP admin access details to me or send it to support@alidropship.com
    jeighseauxn
    jeighseauxn
    I contacted support@alidropship.com

I'm not very comfortable providing my username and password..any other way you can help me or suggestions?
    Igor
    Igor
    Hello, I have a problem with the plugin, it does not want to accept pennies ...
    After an update yesterday the pennies do not want to configure in 90 centimes ...
    Why does not anyone help me?
    Igor
    Igor
    Hello,
    I'm sorry for a delay in getting back to you.
    I have replied on Skype, please check.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…