I can't upload product from Aliexpress

Rayan

Now as I set every thing on my website, I can't load products directly from Aliexpress , each time i click on alidropship icons i have infinite load

kukiman

Now as I set every thing on my website, I can't load products directly from Aliexpress , each time i click on alidropship icons i have infinite load

Were you able to solve this issue? I am getting similiar issue due to plugin not being unable to import products with new aliexpress' layout

Rayan

here the answer I received from the support

sorry to hear about the issue you have encountered while using our extension. The matter is that AliExpress is fully repositioning the front and therefore you are seeing such issues on your side.

As an alternative, I can offer to import the products one by one from the single product page.

https://nimb.ws/jzDKx3

but now it seems the problem is no longer happening from my side

kukiman

here the answer I received from the support

sorry to hear about the issue you have encountered while using our extension. The matter is that AliExpress is fully repositioning the front and therefore you are seeing such issues on your side.

As an alternative, I can offer to import the products one by one from the single product page.

https://nimb.ws/jzDKx3

but now it seems the problem is no longer happening from my side
Thank for your reply,

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me, in the picture you sent the product layout is the old one, plugin imports product with old layout correctly, however all of the products are on the new layout now and single product importing is not working at all.

Can you share what is the layout of the product page that is working for you now? Can you check it for me please?

kukiman

contact alidropship support they will help you for sure
Yeah I did a month ago, I was told that they are aware of it and are working on it, but a month later nothing has changed, I am still unable to reset, update or even add new products to my webstores.

chris37

Yeah I did a month ago, I was told that they are aware of it and are working on it, but a month later nothing has changed, I am still unable to reset, update or even add new products to my webstores.
Hello, try to reinstall your alidropship chrome extension!!

chris37

I did reinstall, update, did everything that came to my mind, it's a developer's issue
From the time is working for someone else that mean is something from your end .. try to deactivate all of your plugin expect alidropship and woocomerce if you have and try to reimport (remember to clean cache before you start )

kukiman

From the time is working for someone else that mean is something from your end .. try to deactivate all of your plugin expect alidropship and woocomerce if you have and try to reimport (remember to clean cache before you start )
As I mentioned numerous times in this thread already, there are TWO different product layouts, alidropship works fine on ONE of them, which is the one that Rayan screenshotted, that is why it works for someone else and not for me - different product layouts on aliexpress site.

Rayan had different issue with massive import of products, and he was instructed to import products one by one, but this was old layout.

It is not an issue on my end but on alidropship's end, they are aware of it, however it has been one month since I reported it, and I thought that it has already been solved.

chris37

As I mentioned numerous times in this thread already, there are TWO different product layouts, alidropship works fine on ONE of them, which is the one that Rayan screenshotted, that is why it works for someone else and not for me - different product layouts on aliexpress site.

Rayan had different issue with massive import of products, and he was instructed to import products one by one, but this was old layout.

It is not an issue on my end but on alidropship's end, they are aware of it, however it has been one month since I reported it, and I thought that it has already been solved.
Ok